Finding out, and the big news

So I k I haven't updated in awhile but I have been busy like really busy but im updaring now so i hope u guys like this chapter

spencer pov

i still cant belive i cant have any more kids i always wanted 2 or 3 kids and to be married to the love of my life. at lest i got to be married to the love of my life and to have a child. " Spencer emilys here ." i here toby yell. i run down stairs to the door and see emily hanna and aria. itoby lets them in and we sit in the living room. " so whats up." i ask. " i lost the baby '' aria says. I get up and hug aria and tell her im sorry. " i broke up with Paige yesterday." Emily says. " I'm sorry " I says." dont be She's such a bitch." Emily says.

" So Emily what's the big news?" me, aria and Hanna asks." Maya's alive!" Emily says. " that's great Emily " I say than hug her.

" Caleb's mom is coming to see Jessie soon and Caleb's really excised to see her we haven't seen her in a long time." Hanna says. " that great hanna! "Emily says. " ya Jessie and Caleb are really excised!" Hanna says. " Ezra wants to get back together with me seeing how me and jake are over should I say yes?" aria asks." maybe in a week or 2. but you don't want jake to think you got over him really fast." I say. " He got over me fast." aria says. " its ok aria." I say. " ok so some of the of my news is my mom and Zach are getting married and my dads marrying the one who he cheated on my mom with Meredith.' aria says. " that greate about your mom." we all say. " And I'm going to see maya this weekend!" Emily says. " Caleb wants to have another baby." Hanna says. " shocker you aren't pregnant again by now.' I say. " spencer. ' Hanna says. " I can't have anymore baby's." I say than they hug me but Hanna already knew .

I'm sorry it's short and I haven't update son forever. really sorry. if u have any ideas for the story comment them or message me. does anyone want to make a cover for the book message me if u do. again sorry it's was really short I will make it up to you guys I will make a few really long ones soon. comment and vote I need more comment and votes.

-Coralee❤