Life

Hope u liked the last chapter for this chapter I really couldn't come up with a name.

Spencer POV

" I'm sorry I'm not pregnant" i say. " no Spence don't be sorry I don't think we need another baby we already have Scarlett and maybe in the future " Toby says. " ok I love you so much " I say. " I love you to " he says than kisses me. " what do you wanna do?" I ask him. " I don't know I'm going to have a shower " he says. " can I join you?" I ask. " yes " he says than I kiss him. " ok I have to put Scarlett in bed soon what about after I put her to bed?" I say. " yes wanna go lay with Scar?" he asks. " yeah " I say.

Me and Toby go in the living room. I pick Scarlett up out of her playpen. we go sit by Toby.

" Here " I say than pass Toby Scarlett. he puts her on his lap. " you look so much like your mother " Toby says to Scarlett. " Your so sweet " I say. " and your beautiful like your mother " He says to Scarlett.

After about an hour of playing with Scarlett.

" Time for bed " I say than take Scarlett from Toby. I walk up the stairs to Scarlett's room. I put her down I hug her than put her down. " good night " I say than kiss her forehead.

I walk out of her room than

Into me and Toby's room. I see him standing by the dresser. " hey ready for our shower?" I ask Toby. " um yeah " he says. he walks into our bathroom. we have a bathroom in our bed room. I walk in to and close the door.

I take my sweater off. than I see Toby he hasn't taking any thing off so I go over to him than take his shirt off. " I could have taken my shirt off my self " Toby says. " But I wanted to " I say than I start taking my shirt off than my jeans and my bra and underwear. me and Toby have all our clothes off than we get into the shower.

" I love you " Toby says. " I love you to " I say. " I love having showers with you " Toby says. " so you can see me naked?" I ask. " no " he says. " than why?" I say." I like being close to when I'm having a shower with you I feel like nothing else maters just us " he says. " aww that's sweet " I say. " I never want to let you go " he says than hugs me. " you don't have to ever because your the only one I love you where my first and my last '' I say. " that's good I love you your the only one I love " he says. " good " I say.

" Can I ask you something?" he asks. " yes "I say. " when we started dating and you and the girls found those videos of me and Jenna did you love me any less?" he asks. " no " I say. " really?" he asks. " yes really I never loved you any less when I saw the videos it hurt me to see that though " I say. " I'm sorry and- " before he could finish I kiss him. " don't say anything more " i say. " ok" he says. than I kiss him again. " wanna get out of the shower?" I ask. " sure " he says.

Toby turns off the shower and gets out. he grabs me a towel. than I step out of the shower. he wraps the towel around me. than he gets a towel and wraps it around himself.

I walk into our room. Than Toby walks in. I was looking for my clothes than my towel drops. Toby comes behind me and wraps his arms around me. I love it when he does that. than goes to get dressed. " wait why are you doing this to me?" I ask. " doing what?" he asks. " having a shower with me being all sweet than getting my towel wrapping it around me holding me than you just leave me to go get dressed no sex I thought that's what that was all leading up to " I say. "cant I just be nice to me wife and make her happy with out having sex " he says. " Yes but I thought we were going to " I say. " Baby I'm tired and -"before he could finish I cut him off. " no it's fine I was just kidding " I say than kiss him.

I put on underwear and a bra than a t-shirt. I clim into bed with Toby. he wraps his arms around me . I soon fall asleep.

The next morning

I wake up. I thought I fell asleep in Toby's arms. I roll over than Toby opens his eyes and kisses me. " did you sleep ok?" Toby asks. " yes did you?" I ask. " yes " he says. " wanna take Scar out today if you don't have to work " I say. " I don't know if I have to work " he says. " ok " I say. " I hope I don't I wanna spend time with you and Scar " he says

Hope u like it keep commenting and voting