The honey moon part 3

After we have sex we just lay on the bed.

" Toby?" spencer says. " yes Spence?" I ask. " I love you " she says. " I love you to " I say than hug her.

Later

I get up and Spencer is still sleeping I decide to go get her a coffee.

Spencer POV

I wake up and see Toby's not beside me. I get one of my shirts on than look for him he's not here. I get a text from A

" Did you really think I wouldn't stay away. you and toby should be carful you might get hurt kisses -A"

I call toby.

" Toby where are you?"." Getting you a coffee ". " Ok ". " Why what's wrong?"." nothing " . " Yes there is " ." No there's nothing just stop asking me ". " I know when you lie to me ". " So". " your telling me when I get back ". " You can think that all you want bye". " bye".

Later when toby gets back.

" Toby I'm not going to fight with you " I say. " Just tell me what's the matter " toby says. " its nothing Toby " I say. " no Spence there is something do you remember when we promised no more secrets?" he asks. " yes " I say. " than tell me Spence " he says. " no " I yell than run into our bedroom lock the door and cry.

Toby POV

Why was spencer crying. She is always crying about everything. I love her but she is keeping secrets from me.

I grab my phone and see I have a text from A. but it's not my phone it's Spencer's. what?. I go knock on the bedroom door. " spence can I please come in?"i ask." if you can unlock the door " she says. so I pick the lock.

I go sit by Spencer. She's crying. " Spencer why are you crying?" I ask. " because your upset at me and I'm lying to you " she says. "just tell me the truth " I say. "go get my phone " she says. " I have locked at the texts I thought your phone was mine " I say. " toby I'm sorry " she says than hugs me. " its ok but no more lies " I say. " ok no more lies "she says than kisses me.

Hope you liked it if there is any thing I should add comment thanks for reading