Forever????

Hope you liked the other chapter today I will upload a lot if I get the comments and votes.

Spencer POV

I wake up I check my phone

4 texts from Jason 6 from my parents 2 from Em 3 from aria 7 from Hanna 2 from Caleb 3 and from toby . I look at them all .

It 9:30 am

I walk over to Scarlett. She's so cute when she's sleeping. I walk out to the living room where Melissa is

"Hey " I say than sit down. " hey" Melissa says. " did you sleep well?" I ask. " yes ok spencer Toby sent me about 10 messages asking me if I know where you are " she says. " oh " I say . " Sweetie I know you are in a fight with your husband I know it's hard but me and Ian got into fights and I left but we got over it " she says. " I just can't believe he brought up the first baby thing " I say. " but you brought up secrets from the passed " she says. " so " I say . " Ok Spence " she says.

1 week later

I'm still at Melissa's house. I don't even want to talk to Toby. I'm so mad at him. Hanna told me Toby stopped by her , aria and Emily's houses to see if I was there. I don't really miss him but I didn't picture my first month of being married to not be with my husband. I think Scarlett really misses her daddy though. I don't know about a devours yet.

Toby POV

I really miss Spencer and Scarlett . I'm kinda sorry some of the things I said but I'm going to Melissa's house to see if she knows where she is.

I leave the house and drive to Melissa's house. I knock on the door. " hey Melissa " I say. " hey Toby " she says. " do you know where Spencer and Scarlett are?" I ask than I hear Scarlett cry I walk in. " Toby don't " she says. " Scarlett's here isn't she?" I yell. " yes now calm down " she says. I go into the room that I hear Scarlett crying in. " Scarlett " I say. than walk over to her and hold her she stops crying " Daddy " she says. I hug her. I walk out to where Melissa is with Scarlett and sit down.

"Where's spencer?" I ask. " she went to see the girls " Melissa says. " have you been watching her for a week?" I ask. " no today's the only day Spencer's been out since she got here " she says. " oh when will she be back " I ask. " in 20 minutes " she says. " I'm going to be here when she gets here " I say. " ok well I have to go in 5 minutes " she says .

Melissa leaves and I play on the floor with Scarlett. I hear Spencer come in she doesn't look to see who's there she just says " hey Mel I'm back ". than walks into her bedroom and puts something in there than walks out. " Toby " she says . " Hi " I say. " what are you doing here?" she asks. " I came to find my wife and daughter " I say. " well I'm hear no go we are safe " she says. "I came to bring you guys home " I say. " Toby the thing you said " she says than takes Scarlett from me. " I know and you can't take my daughter away from me " I say. " I'm not I'm putting her down for a nap " she says. " ok " I say as she walks into her bedroom and puts Scarlett to bed. she comes back out.

" What do you want?" she asks. " ok I'm sorry for some of the things I said "I say. " what do you mean some?" she asks. " some of the things but I don't take back being mad at you for the secrets you kept from me I thought no more secrets " I say." I'm sorry Toby I do love you and your my husband but you hurt me " she says. " I love you Spencer please take me back please I'm sorry for everything I am. Please don't want a devours the biggest mistake I made was brining up the past " I say." ok " she says. " take me back please Spencer " I say I'm bagging on my hands and knees. "give me time Toby " she says. " ok " I say than she comes up and kisses me. " Goodbye " she says. " bye " I say than leave.

Will Spoby be ok ? Will spencer take Toby back? Will they be a happy family? Will everything be ok for them? thank you for reading

4 votes

3 comments

If

You want the next chapter.