Its Baby time

3 months later

Spencer POV :

Me and toby wanted the gender of the baby to be a surprise. I'm going to give birth to the baby soon my due date is in 2 days.

" toby " I say. "Yeah" he says. " come see the gifts people sent us for our baby " I yell. " ok I'm coming " he says. Toby comes and sits beside me and look at the gifts we got . " aria gave us the hats that say scarlet and Bentley" I say. " there cute " he says.

We look at the rest of the gifts at than. I get a sharp pain in my side than another one ." Spencer are you ok?" Toby asks. " it's time " I say. Toby gets me I the car at drives to the hospital.

Toby POV:

" help me some one my girlfriend is giving birth " I yell. Than a doctor comes the doctors Wren great. " please Toby stay out here " wren says. " why I want to be there when Spence gives birth to my baby " I say. " sorry Toby" he says. " what ever ' I say. I call the girls to come to the hospital. " hey is Spence ok?" They all ask. " I don't know stupid fcked up Wren won't let me in to see my spencer " I say. " Toby it's ok" Aria says.

4 hours later we can go and see spencer .

" hey spence " I say and go to her bedside. " hey tobes " she says than kisses me. " do you want to see are baby?' I ask her. " yes! "She says. Wren brings in our baby. " Toby what are we going to name our daughter?' She asks. " Scarlett Alison " I say. " but that was our first baby's name " she says." Spence it's in the past " I say she looks happy that I said that to her. " ok Scarlett " she says. " she has her mothers eyes" I say. " I know " she says.

Spencer POV:

1 week later

" Toby " I say. " Spencer I'm so happy that you and Scarlett are home " he says than hugs me. " so when should we have another baby?" I ask. " Spence I know you want to have sex really bad but you just had a baby " he says than laughs. " oh Toby. But let's go upstairs " I say. " spencer we are not having sex right now " he says. " to put the baby to bed you sicko " I say than hug him. " oh spencer my spencer I love you so much " he says. " i know you do and I love you so much to " I say. " Jenna wants to meet Scarlett " he says. " how do you know?" I ask. " Emily told me that Jenna told her to give me that message" he say. " ok she can meet her " I say. " k " he says. " toby can you put the baby to bed ?" I ask. " yes spencer " he says. " thank you toby " I say.

Toby goes upstairs and puts Scarlett to bed