I'm sorry

Thanks for reading and voting I enjoy writing this book I love pretty little liars. on wendsaday I might not update because I have basketball and this Friday it's my birthday and I'm going to dinner with my grandparents and I'm staying with them for the night than my b-day party I can't wait till in 12 thanks for reading.

Toby POV

" Toby I I can't I'm sorry " spencer says and runs upstairs. " Wait spencer " I say. it breaks my heart that she said no I thought she loved me. I sit on the couch balling my eyes out. I need Spence why would she say no. than my phone buzzes. I pick it up there's a text from A it says. "If you think Spencer loves you. think again if she really loved you why would she says no find out all the answers join the A-team to keep Scarlett and Spencer safe kisses -A". No I can't join the A-team again it would break Spencer and she couldn't take care of Scarlett nor me Spencer wouldn't let me near Scarlett if I joined the A-team. I promised spencer that I will never join the A-team again .

Spencer POV

I could hear toby crying. I feelso bad for saying no .But I have to portect Scarlett and Toby I really do love him but I have to keep them safe. It sucks because I really wanted to marry Toby he's the love of my life and all I want to do is spend the rest of my life with him. I wish I could tell Toby why.

I hear Scarlett crying. I get off my bed and go into her room but Toby's already in there. " I've got her " he says. " toby I'm sorry " I say. " just go back to bed spencer " he says. " but I need to feed Scarlett " I say. " I'll just give her a bottle " he says. " toby please just let me feed her " I say than he gives me her. i pull down my shirt so I could breast feed her. than toby was about to walk out of Scarlett's room than I say. " you can stay you know toby ". "I rather not " he says and walks out. he can't even stand being in the same room as me I start to cry.

When I'm done feeding Scarlett I go down stairs. I see toby just siting in the kitchen. I go sit by him and try and hold his hand but he pulls away . "toby why can't you stand being in the same rom as me?" I ask as I wipe the tears from my eyes. " I thought you loved me Spencer but you don't.before I proposed to up you I thought that you would say yes but you didn't. If you want me to leave I will but just let me see Scarlett every week and I will never come back to see you at all " he says and starts to cry at that last part he said. " toby I don't want you to leave I do love you " I say. " than why did you say no to me ?" he asks. " I will tell you when the times right" I say. " spencer tell me know " he yells. " I can't " I say. " why is it because of A " he asks. " no toby just stop asking" I yell." I'm sorry Spencer' he says and walks away.

Stupid f*cking A is making my life terrible.

1 week later.

Toby still can't stand being in the same room as me. " hey " I say to Toby. " hi " he says. "are you going somewhere " I ask. " yeah I have to go to my job see you in a week " he says. " wait a week " I say. " yes a week my boss told me to go to Bucks-county for a job for a week " he says. " toby are you still hurt?" I ask." yes bye Spencer " he says. " bye " I say.

Than Toby leaves. I start crying last time he went to Bucks county he started helping A. I text Emily and Hanna and Aria to come over in 5 minutes there all here. " Spence what's wrong?' Emily asked. " look at my messages from A from the last week " I say to them and hand them my phone. " spence it's going be ok " Hanna says and hugs me. " where is he?" aria asked. " in bucks-county " I say. " for a job " aria asked. " yes " I say. " me , jake , Hanna and Emily will help you take care of scar " aria says. " and Caleb " Hanna says. " and paige " Emily says. " thank you but that's not nessasary " I say. "I'm texting Caleb to tell him to bring jake and paige over " Hanna says. " ok " I say.

Soon after that every ones here . " thanks for coming over but you guys don't have to stay " I say to everyone ." but we all love you and want to help you Spence " Hanna says." thank you so much " I at and hug them all .

Toby POV

I feel so bad that I had to leave Spencer to go to my job I didn't even say I love her. I hope she still loves me because I love her so much . A probley told her to say no . I should have said I loved her .

Spencer POV

I walk up to my room . I lay on my bed. than Hanna and Caleb come in. " hey " I say. " hi " they both say. " is Scarlett ok?" I ask. " yeah " Hanna says. " thank you so much both of you " I say and hug them. " your welcome " they say." last time toby went to Bucks-county he came back and was helping A " I say. "I can get into his text messages and see if you want " Caleb says. " please " I say. " Hanna is my laptop in your bag?" Caleb asks. " yes I will go get it " she says and leaves. "thank you " I say. " spencer Toby loves you way to much to hurt you and Scarlett " he says. "are you sure " I say. Than Hanna comes in. " here she says and passes Caleb's laptop to him.

20 minutes later Caleb gets into Tobys phone. " Look at the messages from A " I say. " here " he says to me and passes me the laptop. " it's says if ou think Spencer loves you. think again if she really loved you why would she says no find out all the answers join the A-team to keep Scarlett and Spencer safe kisses -A toby said no " I say. " that's good " Hanna says. " yeah " I say. " thank you so much Caleb ' I say and hug him.

They leave then Emily and paige come up. " hi "I say. " are you ok?" Emily asked. " yes " I say. " Do you wanna to feed Scarlett or did you want us to give her a bottle?" paige asked. " I can feed her " I say. " I ll get her " Emily say. " thank you paige " I say. " your welcome ' she says. than Emily comes I with Scarlett they both leave so I can feed her.

After I feed Scarlett I go to put Scarlett to bed. than I go down stairs. " Scarlett's in bed nobody has to werrie about me and her you can all go home " I say. They all say no. " ok than what are you guys doing?" I ask. " watching a movie " Hanna says . than the phone rings. " somebody can you get that I will be right back " I say. and go upstairs for a minute. than come back down . " Here " Hanna says and passed me the phone.

" Hello"

" Hi spencer it's Jason "

" Oh hi Jason "

" Are you ok "

" Why wouldn't I be?"

" Toby's not there "

" Oh aria,hanna.emily,paige,caleb and jake are here with me "

" Oh "

" If you want you can come over to. to see scar if you do can you bring Melissa ?"

" Yeah I'll be there soon "

"K bye "

Bye.

" It was Jason him and Melissa are coming over " I say.

Minutes later Jason comes over. " hey " I say. " Hi " he says. than Melissa comes in " hey Spence " she says.

1 weeks later

Toby just got back. " hey " I say. "hi" he says and walks up to our room. I walk up to " are you really still upset with me?" I ask. " no because I know why you said no" he says. " I'm sorry toby please don't be mad I only wanted to keep you and Scar safe " I say. "I missed you so much Spence '' he says than kisses me. " I have missed your kissing me" I say. " I misses kissing you " he says. "toby will you promise to keep scar safe " I ask." yes of course I will. " good " I say. " so that means that you will marrie me?" he asks and starts smiling. " yes toby I will marrie you " I say and hug him.

Thanks for reading

Comment and vote

Comment if you want me to put anything in this story

Thanks