Forgiving

Spencer POV:

I heard Hanna talking to Toby after he leaves I go and see Hanna. " Hanna was that toby ?" I ask. " yes " she says. " he wanted to talk to you I said no " she says. " thanks Hanna " I say. Than Caleb comes down stairs. " you know what we should do I'm going to meet up with toby at the brew and you guys pretend to be a couple now that would be really funny to see him get all upset " Hanna says. " Hanna " me and Caleb both say. " It would ill meet up with him tomorrow at the brew you guys sit at a table that he can see you than kiss in front of Toby" Hanna says. "Really Hanna you want me to kiss Caleb the father of your baby and the person who you have sex with?" I ask. " yes only if Caleb is ok with it " Hanna says. " fine ill do it " Caleb says.

The next day.

Me and Caleb get to the brew 10 minets befor Hanna and Toby. We sit at a table and get some coffee. When Toby comes in. Me and Caleb hold hands. Than Hanna walks in. Toby sees us holding hands.

Toby POV:

Spencer and Caleb holding hands talking wtf. " Hanna is that's Caleb and Spencer holding hands" I say. " so me and Caleb Broke up " she says. " what why " he asks. " we got in to a really big fight " she says. Than I see spencer and Caleb kiss. I walk over to spencer and Caleb. " what the hell is that " I say. " what do you mean toby?" Spencer asks. " you kissing Caleb " I say. " oh well you don't love me anymore and I have to take care of this baby by my self because you only love the baby not me " spencer says. " Spencer I love you and our baby but I'm pissed off " I say. " toby that's what I wanted to hear for the past month that you love me " spencer says. " can you come home please spence " I ask. " yes " spencer says. " let's go get your stuff ill be at home because I have my truck and you take your car and meet me at home spence " I say as I go to my truck. " ok she says.

Spencer POV:

I drive to Hanna and Caleb's house to get my stuff. Than I drive home.

" toby can we talk?" I say . " yes what about " he asks. " toby do you really think I would cheat on you or have some other guy to take care or the baby with me? " I ask." Yes " he says. " toby I wouldn't you are going to be the best dad ever the baby will love you " I say. " I know but I'm still not sleeping in the same bed as you spence " he says. " Toby " I say. " what I'm still pissed off at you " he says." Fine " I say than run upstairs.

I lay on my bed the bed doesn't even smell like him anymore. I love my toby nothing can change that. I just lay in bed than toby comes in and sits beside me. " what " I say my eyes feel all puffy. " spencer I'm sorry and I love you so much more than anything " he says. " toby I love you " I say. Than he kisses me. " toby I've missed that for 1 month " I say. " I'm sorry " he says. I take off his shirt than he try's to take off mine but my baby bump is in the way. " this was a lot easyer when you didn't have a baby bump" he says. " oh I know I try to take a shower and my stomike is always in the way " I say. " spencer I love you " he says. " even though I have a huge baby bump my boobs got bigger " I say. " oh spencer that doesn't matter I love you " he says. " so your happy if I have big boobs ?" I say. " well I wasn't going to say that " he says.

The next morning I wake up in Toby's arms.