The wedding

Hope you are like this book I'm really busy right now but I'm writhing my story because I'm at my bday party my bday was yesterday. if you want to see pictures go follow me on instregram @coralee2001

The wedding

Spencer POV

Hanna is doing my make up Emily's doing my hair and Aria is trying to calm me down. " Spencer A isn't going to ruin your wedding if A hasn't already A not going to know " Aria says. " if A ruins my Fucking wedding I'm going to rip Someone's fucking head off " I say. " ok Spence you can rip Ezra's head off " Aria says. " why Ezra?" I ask. " because I still love Ezra but I do love jake and I'm pregnant with Jakes baby Spence I can't do this and they both love me " Aria says. " picture this could you grow old with jake and raise his kids if you can't picture the same thing but with Ezra " I say. "Ok " aria says. " ok make ups done " Hanna says than passes me a mirror so I can look in it. " hairs done to " Emily says. " it looks so beautiful guys thank you so much" I say than hug them .

I get my dress on and just sit and talk to my best friends. " so where are you going for your honeymoon? " Hanna asked. " Hawaii or cubia " I say. " so you don't know " Aria asked. " no Toby told me its a surprise " I say. " oh surprises mean lots can happen not clean stuff " Hanna says. " Hanna" Emily and Aria say. " What?" Hanna questions.

" We don't need to know what there going to do even if we already know what there going to do " Aria says. " guys " I say. " Yes " they say." you guys are reatarded " I say. " We know " They say. " I'm goin to miss you guys " I say. " no your not your going to be to busy having sex with Toby " Hanna says. "Hanna are you drunk?" Emily asked. " no. Why?" Hanna asked. "your saying everything the pops into your head " Aria says. " so " Hanna says. " its ok Aria and Emily Hanna's nuts anyway " I say than we all laugh. " but I'm goin to be to busy having sex with Toby to think of you guys " I say than laugh. " oh thank Spencer " aria says

Toby POV

I'm ready for the wedding I can't wait to marrie Spencer. me Caleb , Jason and jake are sitting around talking than I hear my phone go off its a text there's a picture of Spencer kissing Wren.

Did you really think Spencer loves you. think again if she really loved you than why is she kissing Wren if she really loved you than she would be kissing you not Wren. You hate cheaters right? well just think about it your soon to be wife is a cheater kisses -A

Why is Spencer kissing Wren? I thought she really loved me. maybe he kissed her. spencer did say that she only loved me like 1 00000000000000 times. I will just talk to her after the wedding.

Spencer POV

It's finally time for the wedding my father walks me down to toby. I get to toby and my father hands me over to Toby. Toby says really sweet things in this vows like when he first fell in love with me and how he has loved me through everything all the problems fights. I say in my vows when I first fell in love with him and other stuff. me and toby both say I do. " you may know kiss the bride " the minister says. than toby kisses me.

We walk out to the reseption.after we eat and people give toasts we dance me and Toby go dance we dance to just a kiss. " I love you toby " I say while we are dancing. " I love you Spencer" he says than kisses me. " I love your suit " I say. " I love your dress when you were walking down you looked so beautiful with your dress on you hair and make up done " he says. " I'm so lucky to have you Toby " I say. " no I'm the lucky one I have the most beautiful wife in the world and a daughter " he says I smile.

Thanks for reading hope you liked the wedding