1 month before the wedding

I just got back from shopping

1 month before the wedding

Me and Toby lay on the ground playing with Scarlett. it's 1 month before the wedding Scarlett's a little over a year old she can walk now. " I can't wait till our wedding !" I say. " I can't either " toby says. ' I can't wait to be yours forever " I say. " but you are mine forever and I'm yours " he says.

" I know I love you so much " I say. " I love you to " he says. "I can't wait to marry you " I say."I'm happy that we are getting married " he says than kisses me. " I can't believe it's finally happening we are getting married " I say. " Why?" he asks. " becasue like 6 years ago I never thought I would ever date you . but I thought that I was going to end up like my parents. I'm so happy we have a beautiful daughter and I'm going to have the hottest husband ever " I say. "I'm going to have the hottest wife ever " he says. " you know I love you so much right " I say. "Yes I do and I love you so much " he says than kisses me . " I'm gonna put Scar to bed " I say as I get up and put Scarlett in my arms. " ok " he says.

I walk up to Scarlett's room. I lay done Scarlett and kiss her head.

I leave Scarlett's room and go into me and Toby's room. I see toby laying on our bed. " hey Tobes " I say as in putting a different shirt on. " hey come lay with me " Toby says. I walk over to Toby and lay on him he puts his arms around me. " I love when you hold me " I say. " I love holding you " Toby says.

Toby POV

Spencer falls asleep in my arms and soon I do to.

The next morning

" Good morning Toby " Spencer says. " Good morning Spence " I say and kiss her head. " Scarlett doesn't cry anymore at night it makes it easy for me to sleep " she says. " It does make it easy " i say. " I'm going to go check on her " spencer says and gets off of me . " No Spence don't get off of me just lay with me for 5 minutes please " I say. " fine 5 more minutes " she says and lays back on me she puts her head on my chest and her arms around me and I wrap my arms around her.

After 5 minutes

" Spence are you going to go check on Scar?" I ask. " no she can wait 1 minute " I say. " ok I will go check on her " I say as I take spencer off of me.

I walk in to Scarlett's room. She is still sleeping. I walk back into mine and Spencer's room. she barley even has her bra on and I go up behind her and wraped my arms around her waist. " Toby trying to get dressed " Spencer says and laughs. " I know I just really wanted to hug you " I say. "I'm happy you like hugging me but I have to get dressed " she says. " Who says you have to get dressed?" I ask. " no one but I have to meet Aria , Hanna and Emily. Aria has to tell us something really important " I say. " fine ill let you get dressed " I say than she laughs.

Spencer gets dressed and goes to get Scarlett.

Spencer comes down with Scarlett on her hip. " hey I going to Arias house to see what she has to tell us " she says. " ok see you soon " I say . " I love you see you soon " spencer says. "I love you too " I say. " bye ' she says and walks out the door.

Spencer POV

I drive to Aria's to see what she has to tell us maybe she found out who A is but she's probley knocked up by Jake that wouldn't be a surprise.

I get to Aria and Jake house there sitting out side with Hanna and Emily. " hey " I say and hug all of them. " so what's the news?" Hanna says. " I'm pregnant " aria says. " is it jakes baby?" Hanna asked. " no its Caleb's " aria says. " sorry I didn't know it was Jakes " Hanna says. " do you how far along you are?" Emily asked. " 2 weeks " aria says. " Scarlett and Jessie can have some one else to play with now " I say. " yeah " aria says. "we have to go to an see the doctor about the baby " jake says. we all say bye to Jake and Aria.

Well I'm driving home I get a text from A it says. " do you wanna find out who I am? if you do leave Toby and Scarlett kisses -A" what why would I leave toby and Scarlett.

When I get home and inside I run into Toby's arms. " what's the mater spence?" toby asked. I don't say anything I just hand him my phone. " Spencer A just trying to make you not happy because A's a loser bitch that's lonely and your not " toby says. " your right toby I'm not leaving you and Scarlett I love you guys so much" I say. " and we love you so much your the best person I know your the most beautiful person I have ever seen spencer "he says. " I love you guys to so much and your the best not me you are the one who holds are family together your strongest one " i say. " spence I may keep this family together but we both stared this family together" he says than kisses me. "I love you " I say. " I love you to and I promise A wont break up are wedding " he says.

Hey so should I pu Ezra as A in the story and make Ezria get back together? comment