Forgive or forget

Forgive or forget

So thank you so much for reading my story I really am happy that people read this when I first wrought this I thought nobody would read it but me but you guys actually read it!! I'm so grateful that you guys read it thank you for all your support and ideas! I love all of my readers. It really means a lot please check out my other books please do.

Toby POV

I go home and walk into the library part of our house and start smashing things. I walk to our finished basement to the cellar and grab some random alcohol and go back upstairs.

I more it in a glass and drink it real quick .I look at label it say vodka. I just throw the glass on the floor and it smashed into pieces.

I just drink for the bottle. I grab my phone and see a new text message. I unlock my phone. The lock screen is of Spencer and Scarlett at the park. Scarlett is in Spencer's lap.

' you never got to see you first daughter the first Scarlett. Spencer's a bitch. Don't say I never gave you anything kisses-A'

I press the attachment. It's a picture of a little girl who looks four or five. She beautiful she has my eyes and Spencer's hair. That's our first daughter I never got to meet.

I can't stop thinking about her.

' if you want to see Sara that's her new name you better be ready to give up everything your marriage everything. Now what do you think of spencer what a bitch right? That bitch is your wife kisses -A'

Spencer walks in the house. I'm laying on the couch with my bottle of vodka. She comes over to me.

" what do you want you, bitch?" I ask. " what the hell? You asswhole our daughter is gone because of your lazy ass!!" Spencer screams at me. I get up and grab her wrist and grip the tightly. " what did you just says to me you slut!" I scream right into her face which makes her cry.

" let go please?" Spencer's voice is calm now. I let go and sit down and take a long sip of my drink. " guess what? A sent me a picture of the first baby. Her names Sara. You bitch."

" well you know what I did the right thing." " I hate you spencer!" I scream and she starts to cry even more.

Spencer POV

I run up to our bedroom and lock the doors I grab clothes and my phone charger and my purse and a few other things. I unlock the doors and walk down stairs I grab my car keys.

" where do you think your going?" Toby asks. " well you freacking hate me so I'm leaving." I run out the door and start my car and call Emily. I go to my parents house first.

" hey Em can I stay at your house for a little bit. A toke my daughter. When I got home toby was pissed off and he called me a bitch and a slut long story shirt A sent him a picture of our first baby now."

" yes of course spence. I'm really sorry I really am you can stay as long as you want."

" thank you so much Em, I love you see you soon."

"Love you to ,spence"

I walk in and see my parents aren't here. So I get back in my car and drive to Emily's house she had bought after she graduation after she got a new job the paided really good.

I knocked on her door and she let me in. Emily gave me a huge hug.

" are you ok ,Spence?" " yes I guess." " we have to get your daughter back." " toby would never let me have her."

" Spence we will fight for her ok."
" ok."

I look at my phone.

' looks like you might be Spencer Hastings again or get your daughter back kisses-A'

There's a picture it's of Toby entering a devours office.

~ So hope you liked it. Thank you so much for reading my book! Devours?!Will they get there daughter back? So who do you think the father is of Melissa's baby? Comment your answers. There will be a few more chapters than I'm done in the last chapter you questions will be answered. If you have question about the story comment them and the answer will be revealed in the last chapter so will the baby daddy and if there really getting a devours. My Year end trip Thursday! Comment and vote!!
-Coralee❤