Secrets

Sorry I haven't updated In forever. I've been busy and stuff. Schools over and I'm not with the guy I love. Zack. But Im moving and I won't be in the same school anymore. I would be in grade eight and he would be in high school in grade nine. buts here's the chapter :) . Oh and by the way I will write a couple more chapters than its the end I might update twice tonight. who want a second book. comment if you do.

Melissa POV

I look at my small yet growing baby bump, in the mirror. I'm only two and a half months pregnant. Nobody knows who the father is but me.

I've got my own little secrets, and nobody knows them. I sit on my bed and look at my phone.

Than suddenly it turns on with a text message on my lock screen. My lock screen picture is of my small baby bump in the mirror.

I type in my password to unlock it. It's from my mom.

' Hey ,Melissa. I was wondering if you would come shopping with me and spence? And out to lunch? - mom.'

I text her back.

' Yeah sure I will come with you and spencer. Is it just is three?- Melissa'

I wait for her to text me back. I wonder what my mom wants? She only takes us shopping and out to lunch all of the sudden when she has to tell us something.

' yes it's just the three of us. Come over at 12:00.- Mom.'

' okay be there at 12:00 see you and spencer later. Bye.- Melissa.'

' okay. Bye. -Mom'

I get a purple tank-top on and a black jacket and a pair of dark blue jeans. I brush my hair out and sit on my bed because its only 10:50am.

Spencer POV

" Toby stop!" I say while laughing. God he distracts me so much. " no!" Toby says and holds my tighter.

" what about , Scarlett?" I ask. I wonder why she isn't up yet? " she's sleeping ,spence" toby says than starts to kiss me neck. " we can finish having sex later , ok?"

" fine ." He gives me a sad look. I get off of him and put a black shirt and blue shorts. " I have to go out with my mom and Melissa, Toby. We are going shopping and out for lunch."

" ok. I will miss you. I think I'm going to see Caleb, today with Scarlett while your gone." He gets off the bed and gets some clothes on to.

" I will see you later bye I love you Toby." I say and kiss his perfect lips I love the feeling of them being on my lips. " I love you too , Spence. See you later."

I get in my car a go to my parents house. I walk in and see my mom in the kitchen.

" hey mom." I say. " oh hey , Spencer." My mom says. " When will Melissa be here?" I ask and sit on a chair by the island.

" Soon in about 20-30 minutes." My mom says. " do you know who the father is of her baby?" I ask. That's the question everyone wants to know.

" I have no idea. Maybe some ex-boyfriend that she had slept with." My mom answers my question I had asked her. " she should tells us." I say than look down at my nails. " that's up to her Spencer not us , ok?" " fine."

" So what's new?" My mom asks.

" nothing. But , I found out I can't have anymore children." I say. " oh my, I'm so sorry , Spencer." Than my mom hugs me.

" where's dad?" I ask. " at the club I think." My mom says. " are you and dad ok?" I ask. " yes of course we are."

Than Melissa walks into the house. " hey Mel." I say and get up and hug her. " hey ,Spencer, mom." Melissa says than hugs our mom.

We get into my moms car to go to the mall.

After we buy a bunch of clothes and other things my mom takes as the the grill for lunch. After we order my mom looks a little sad.

" Spence, Melissa I have to tell you guys something." My mom says. " what's wrong ?" Me and Melissa ask. I'm worried. What's going on?

" I think me and your dad are getting a devours." My mom says. Me and Melissa's jaws drop. " what? Why?" I ask. " Me and your dad have been arguing and it turns out he was Ali's father to not just Jason's." my mom says.

Manwhore I thought ." Oh my freacking god!!" Melissa says. " mom I'm sorry but maybe you and dad should get some help." I say.

" maybe your right, Spence." My mom says.

We get our food and the rest of our lunch was silent.

Toby POV

I get Scarlett dressed and take her over to Hanna and Caleb's house.

I see Hanna leave and I knock on the door and Caleb opens up the door and lets us in.

" what's up man?" I ask. " nothing much what about you?" " nothing really." I say.

I hear Jessie running down from her bedroom from upstairs. She runs and hugs my legs. " hi , Unca Toby." Jessie says. " I put Scarlett down.

Caleb and me sit on the couch. Jessie curled up on Caleb's lap. " can me Scarlett go pway outside on the swide and swing?" Jessie asks. " yes you can."." Thank you daddy."

Scarlett and Jessie go to the backyard.

" so how are you and spencer doing?" Caleb asks. " ok I guess we have been fighting a lot and we are trying to fix it we had make up sex this morning." I say.

" damn make up sex." Caleb says. " ya but she is out with her sister and mom." I say. " Hanna is out with Emily. "

One hour later

" Hanna wants another baby." Caleb says. " well you guys should try for another one I mean you could end up with a boy this time." " ya your right."

Jessie comes in to get water for her and Scar than goes back outside. She comes running In crying.

" Jess what's wrong?!" Caleb asks. " Scarlett's gone." She sobs. I run out to the backyard. I feel my phone vibrate. I take it out of my pocket.

It's a text message I unlock my phone.

' Poor poor Toby. Lost yours and Spencer's daughter. I wonder where or should I say who toke her. So much for you guys protecting her kisses -A'

Freacking A toke my daughter. I walk back inside. " A toke Scarlett " I say. I start to cry .

Spencer POV

I hear my phone and grab it.

' guess what Spence? Here's a clue... You made a big mistake trusting toby. Kids are adorable but yours was in the way. Hope you figured it out! Just an early birthday present Kisses-A'

It hit my A toke my daughter!

~ Sorry it's kinda short. But I wanted to leave you guys with a cliffhanger I guess. So I hope you guys liked the chapter

Who's the father of Melissa's baby? comment your answer. Will spencer and toby ever get their daughter back? Will spencer forgive toby? Veronica and Peter might be getting a devours! ( Spencer's parents) Peter is Ali's father to!! Not just Jason's!! Some one really gets around huh. Comment and vote!! I love my readers!!!

-Coralee❤