The honey moon

I hope you guys liked the wedding chapter. Thanks for reading this.

WARNING: THERE WITH BE SEX IN THIS CHAPTER .

Spencer POV

The wedding ends at 2:00 am. my parents are taking Scarlett for 2 weeks while me and Toby are on our honeymoon. My parents got us a driver so we didn't drive because me and Toby were drunk.as we are driving I ask toby " so where are we going Toby?". " Hawaii " he says. " I can't wait to spend every second with you walk on the beach nobody but us, just us together. and just us in the same bed all night nothing to werrie about " I say. " yes just us for 3 weeks " he says. " but my parents are only taking Scar for 2 weeks " I say. " the girls are going to take turns watching Scar " he says. " your so sweet I love you so much I have never loved anything more than you and I never will love anyone or anything more than you Toby " I say. " I love you to " he says than kisses me. " what's wrong tobes? " I ask. " here " he says than hands me his phone. it's a picture of me and wren kissing a day or 2 before the wedding with a text message under it.

'' Toby -" I say but Toby cuts me off. " is it true are you cheating I me with wren? If its true I promise you ill leave so you can be with Wren so is it true? " he asks. "Toby it's not true Wren kissed me than when I finally got out of his grip I slapped him really hard in the face than kicked him really hard than I yelled at him and said I hate you I don't fucking love you I love Toby not you Wren " I say. "I knew you weren't a cheater I love you Spence " he says I clim on Toby's lap we start kissing. toby started taking my jacket off. " toby we are still in the car not at the aria port yet " I say between kisses. " fine you ruin all the fun " he says than I laugh.

We get to the airport than get on the plan.

We finally arrive at Hawaii it's 11:00 pm here. We get to the beach house we got for our honey moon. " toby I love it " I say. " I knew you would " he says. " you were right " I say.

Toby carries me in side. we go to the bedroom. He puts me on the bed I start to take his shirt off than its off his beautiful abs. I sit back on the bed as toby is starting to take my dress off. it was an after the wedding dress .

My dress slides off my body . I start to take Toby's pants off . than he takes off my bra and underwear than I take his boxers off. I put some of the sheets on top of us. Toby puts his hand on my back and I put my hands in his hair.

After awhile we just lay there and talk .

This is only part 1 of the honey moon hoped you liked it