Day out part 2

Toby POV

Me and Caleb sit on the floor and play with Scarlett while Spencer and Hanna talk.

" Has your mom met Jessie yet?" I ask Caleb. " no " he says. " why not?" I ask. " I don't know my dad has " he says. " maybe your mom should meet her I'm going to let my parents meet Scarlett " I say. " my mom went away for a job with my brother for 2 years she's coming back in 4 days I guess she could me her " he says. " I don't really want my parents to meet Scarlett but there my parents " I say. " ya so how are you and Spence doing?" he asks. " no fights but lots of sex " I say. " me and Hanna got into a fight last night " he says. " why "I say. " I was supposed to drop Scarlett of last night at her mothers but I forgot to so she had to and she got upset at me it's stupid really " he says. " kinda do you guys make up?" I say. " yeah she fingered out it was a stupid fight so we made up by having sex " he says. " nice " I say. " are you still made at Spencer for keeping the secrets from you?" he asks . " No " I say.

Spencer POV

" I hate getting into fights with Toby but I love the make up sex " I say than we both laugh. " yeah me to " Hanna say. " I think I should go see the others before it gets to late " I say. " ya me and Caleb have to go to my mothers " she says. " ok " I say. I walk to Scarlett and take her over to Hanna . " Bye Scarlett " she says than hugs her.

I hug Hanna and Caleb Hanna hugs both of us than Hanna and Caleb hug Scarlett we leave and drive to arias house but she's not home we drive to Emily's house not home ether. we take Scarlett to the park.

3 hours later

We go home and put Scarlett to bed its 7.

"What so you wanna do? " Toby asks. " sleep I'm tired " I say." ya me to " he says. I get a T-shirt on and lay in bed next to Toby.

Hope you liked it

Comment and

Vote

Plz