I want my daughter back! Part 1

So there will be this chapter and one more chapter till the end of this book.

Spencer POV

I'm going to get my daughter and husband back no matter what it takes.

I open up my purse and find a note.

' want to get your daughter back? Here's a clue: To find your daughter you will have to find your first born kisses-A'

What the hell? I need to find my first born why? How do I find her? The hospital!

I grab my keys and say bye to Emily and go to the hospital.

I walk to the front desk. " hello how may I help you?" The woman at the desk asks. " hi I'm Spencer C-Hastings and I had both my daughters hear and I have my first daughter up can I have some information about her?" I ask.

" I'm sorry I can't help you with that." She says." Please it's important?" I say." Maybe you can ask the doctor that delivered her. Do you know the doctors name?"she says.

" um I think it was Lexi but I don't know her last name." I say. " oh Lexi Harper. She can talk to you in a couple minutes why don't you wait in a room . Go to room 214 " she says.

I go to the room she told my to go to. I sit in a chair. Room 214 it brings my back to when we where in the motel that's when me and toby had our first kiss.

Lexi comes in the room. " hi , Spencer." Lexi says. " hi I was wondering if I can have some information about my first baby?" I say. " I don't think I can ." Lexi says." Please?" I asks. " ok fine."

" her new name is Sara. She is supposed to be here to today for a check up." She says. " I can portend to run into her new parents I know what they look like." I say.

" she is here she just got here." Lexi says. " ok." I say.

I walk out of the room and bump into Sara and her mom. " I'm so sorry I wasn't watching were I was going." I say. " oh it's ok don't worry about it." Her mom says an smiles at me.

" I'm Spencer Hastings." I say. " I'm Kara. Your spencer Hastings?!" She says." Yes." I say. " your my daughters real mother." Kara says. " I'm sorry I must go its not right to be around her." I say. " oh it's ok not like she will know who you are any way."

" How old are you?" I ask." 25 my husbands 27." Kara says." I'm 22 turning 23 soon and my husband well I don't know if he's my ex husband or not he's 24." I say. " oh I'm sorry. Do you have any other children?" Kara asks.

" yes she 2 and a half and her name is Scarlett do you?" I asks. " yes im pregnant 3 months." Kara says. " congratulations." I say. " thank you." Kara says

" my husbands name is Eric." Kara says. " mine is toby." I say. " you might now my husbands cousin. Kate sorry I forget her last name but she has a step sister her names Hanna," Kara says." Ya I do Hanna is one of my best friends." I say.

" I have to go I'm sorry Sara has a check up bye." She walks away and a pice of paper falls out of her pocket. I grab it.

' now how hard was that , Spence. Go talk to Toby get your next clue and you gotta tell him about seeing Sara. This should be good kisses-A'

I go to our house and walk in and see toby Drunk with 3 empty bottles around him and a half a one in his hand.

" what do you want, bitch?" Toby asks." I seen Sara today." I say, " well that's just amazing you get to see her and I don't!" He screams. " your the one who wants a devours!" I yell.

" ya I do!" He yells. I walk up to our bedroom and get a couple things I find a bottle of pills that I haven't seen since the last time I was addicted. There expired now. Maybe I should get some more. Oh wait there not expired. I open it and see a note

' Don't ever say I never gave you anything. No more clues Spence good luck finding your daughter kisses-A'

I put them in my bag and a few other thing and get in my car and go to Emily's house. When I get in I see she's not here Theres a note.

' had to go out for a bit , Spence see you later. -Emily'

Toby POV

I call a devours office and ask to speak to someone.

" hello toby how can I help you again?"

" I'm ready to file the devours."

" ok come down to my office to sign some papers when ever."

" ok is now good?"

" yes of course."

" see you soon."

" ok bye."

I grab my car keys. No I should walk its not that far and I'm drunk.

I walk to the devours office. I walk into Erica's office. " hello, Toby." Erica says. " hi , Erica " I say. " so here's the papers." She hands me the papers and tells me where to sign.

I sign everything. " thank you Erica." I say than hug her. " your welcome." She says. " bye." I say than leave. I look at my phone.

' spencer will be heart broken oh well she has drugs to help her what an unfit mother. I bet you miss your daughter but you'll never find her kisses -A '

~So this is the last chapter before the last chapter. There getting a devours :( they can't find there daughter :( spencer finally met her first born! Comment if you want another book. Comment and vote!

-Coralee❤