I want my daughter back! Part 2 ( last chapter )

LAST CHAPTER!!!!

So this is the last chapter of this book :( But if you want a book 2 comment and comment some names for the next book. Thank you so much for reading my book. I know it's the end and I'm sad about it to but I might be writing another book only if you guys want me to.

Spencer POV

Emily walks in the door. " hey ,Spence. I saw toby today in town and he gave me those papers for you to sign." Emily says and hands me them. I look at them devours papers?!

" he really wants a devours." I say and tears slide down my already tear stained face. " oh it's ok ,Spence. We will get through this together I promise." Emily says and runs to me with open arms. I hug her tightly.

" thank you Em. Where is aria and Hanna?" I ask. " oh Hanna is away with Caleb. Hanna's mom is watching Jessie while there visiting Caleb's mom. And Aria is spending time with Ezra. " Emily says.

" oh ok so just us?" I ask. " yup just us! But Samara might come over she's back in town." Emily says. " that's great Em!" I say.

Melissa POV

A nows who the baby daddy is of my baby. I have to keep it a secret no one can know.

' oh Melissa. What are people going to think about your baby daddy? What are people of rosewood going to think when they find out who it is? Let me tell you: slut and liar. Oh Melissa be careful who you sleep with kisses -A'

No one can know. I mean no one. God we is life so complicated?

Hanna POV

" and toby wants a devours?!" I ask. Me and Caleb had just dropped off Jessie and my moms now we are on our way to his moms . " yeah he texted me and said he signed the papers." Caleb said. " wow I can't believe it. Scars gone and now the devour. Spencer must be losing it." I say.

" ya she must be." Caleb's says." Caleb I have something to tell you later when we get to your moms it's a surprise." I say. He puts his hand on my leg and starts rubbing my leg. " that's not going to work, Caleb." I say.

He grabs my face with the other hand and kisses me. " nope it's a big surprise." I say. " fine ill wait." He says."

Aria POV

" I love you too, Ezra." I say. " do you want to have a baby?" Ezra asks. What? " where's this coming from?" I ask. " it was just a question." Ezra says.

" oh ok. Um mike is coming over with his fiancé ." I say. " ok I will leave than." Ezra says. " no don't you can stay." I say. " ok." Ezra says.

I hear a knock on the door I open it and see Mike and Claire. I hug them. " how are you guys. " I ask. And take them to the living room to sit down. " great! We found out Claire is pregnant twins!" Mike says. " that's great I'm happy for you guys. How far along are you 4 months?" I say.

" 4 and a half months." Claire says. " that's wonderful I'm so happy I can't wait to hold them." I say. " you will be an amazing aunt are you and Fitz together?" Mike says. " ya." I say.

Emily POV

" Samara!" I say than hug her and let her in. " Emily! I've missed you it's been so long since I last saw you. So what new?" Samara asks.

" nothing really what about you?" I ask. " well my girlfriend well ex girlfriend cheated on me a few weeks ago." Samara says. " me and Paige broke up a couple weeks ago." I say. Samara smiles. " so your single?" Samara asks. " yes." I say.

" Do you want to go out again?" Samara asks. " I would love to, Samara. " I say. " hey I'm going to drop the papers off to toby." Spencer says. " ok ,Spence. See you later." I say than she leaves.