Just Press Play

(Similar to 13 Reasons Why, but characters, stories and problems are very different, just the main idea of suicide and leaving a story behind) 

A girl named Kayla Wigmen, killed herself. Before she did, she made these videos, and her iPod, of the story of her life. All her secrets, and the people who hurt her, everything. Each video is a different story, a different person, and different reason why she killed herself. The day  she killed herself she sent the videos to the people that affected the her life the most.

When Tyler Romes comes home to find Kayla's videos, he is confused why his eighth grade ex-girlfriend sent him the videos. Tyler finds out that Kayla committed suicide, and all of the memories and things that he did to her, suddenly resurface his mind.  Tyler learns that Kayla's life was a living hell. A family who didn't care, friends that didn't understand, people who ruined her.

 And, he being one of the people that ruined her.

Then, Tyler begins to fall for someone he knows he can't have, Kayla best friend.  And once she finds out the truth about him, will she change her mind?

Or is Haley hiding a secret that is much worse?

Enjoyyyy!

~

The first  few chapters need some serious editing, and I promise once I finsih the book, I will do it! Please stick by me, I know the first few chapters are not that good, but it will get better :)