Author's Note

I'm just letting all of you readers know I'm not stopping this story. If I loose readers, so be it. This is a make believe story. I keep my tayley ship docked at wattpad. I'm not one of those rude people that tweet Hayley telling her to break up with Chad and date Taylor. I'm pretty sure tayley ships is what made Taylor delete twitter and instagram(my mom came up with the idea and I agree completely with it) I hate people that are trying to force others to do what they say. I don't know if you guys are ones that tweet bands saying you love them and want them to follow you, but I hate them the most. I get what Hayley is trying to say, that it's rude to tell her to break up with Chad because it is plain rude. Writing a fanfic is not the same because I don't see authors getting pissed that you're shipping characters that they didn't want shipped. Also, Hayley and Taylor were in an interview where she said they realized they were Tayley and Haylor, furthering people's want of the ship. She stupidly said that then goes on tumblr to tell us to shut up. I really don't care what you think of my ideals but if that's gonna stop you from reading this, I don't care that's your prerogative. I'm not forcing you to read this story. I however refuse to stop it and delete it. sorry for the rant but this was the only place to explain how I felt to people who understand the situation and there's an unlimited amount of characters. For those that are gonna continue reading my story, hopefully i'm not losing many of you, I'm working on the next chapter, hopefully up later in the week.