Chapter 31: I've gone too far to come back from here

*Taylor's POV*

"Yea, so this is what tour life is like. Living in hotels in cities you can barely remember. It's ok at times. I mean there's always something cool to do. It does get lonely and repetitive though. Oh, and it's the worst when there's fighting. Especially when it's between Hayley and Josh." Zac said, in between bites of his omelet. 

"I doubt they'll fight now. She's not as immature as she used to be. Plus I won't let that happen. I can't deal with bullshit drama." I said quietly, knowing Hayley was sitting next to me. 

Hayley got up then and left the room. The table got quiet quickly. She had a little less than half of her food still on her plate.

Shit. She probably heard me. 

Right after she left, Josh left in a rush.

Zac continued to give me some tips on the ins and outs of tour life, but I wasn't listening intently. My mind kept wondering if Hayley heard me.

"Bus is leaving in fourty five minutes. Hurry up and get your bags packed." Our manager, Andrew said.

"I'll talk to you on the bus. I gotta pack up my stuff." I said to Zac, dropping my napkin on the table.

"Sounds good." Zac said, pushing his chair away from the table.

I hurried to the elevator, getting on with two teenage girls who looked like they just got back from the pool.

I got off on the third floor and practically ran to Hayley and I's room. I got out my key and turned the door.

"Owww. Hold on a sec." Hayley mumbled.

As soon as she pulled the door open, I could tell she had been crying.

"I'm so glad it's you." She said, as she pulled me in for a hug.

"What's wrong?" I asked, as I returned her hug.

"Josh. That douche bag. He called me a slut." Hayley mumbled into my chest.

I pulled her onto the bed.

"Stay here, I'll be right back." I said.

"Taylor, don't!" Hayley called, but I was already out the door.

I headed next door where Josh and Zac were rooming and pounded on the door. There was no response on the other side.

"Too much of a coward to open the door?" I called out.

"Taylor, please just leave him alone" Hayley said, running out to stand next to me.

"Why are you standing up for him? Don't let this asshole control your life!" I yelled at her.

"What's going on here?" Zac asked, walking up to us.

"Your brother called Hayley a slut and I want to give him a piece of my mind. But he's too coward to open up the door." I said, rage evident in my voice.

"Taylor calm down," Hayley said, putting a hand on my back.

"Oookay." Zac said, opening the door.

We all gasped at what was on the other side of the door.

Author's Note
I've decided that all things must come to an end, including this story. I have no idea where to really go with it anymore. I'm gonna wrap it up in a few more chapters, but it will end soon. I might write another tayley book, but I probably won't. I've really enjoyed writing this, but anymore I've lost interest. I hope you can all understand. I have been writing a twenty one pilots fanfic, so check that out. Love ya guys