Not a story update, a concert update

So I figured that I would post my concert experience on here instead of my wall because not all of you follow me.

So it starts off with my friend and I taking public transportation to get to the concert. We had to take a trolley, a subway, and a ferry which cost a total of $10 for each of us. There were a couple people on the ferry for Paramore, including blue Mohawk guy, and a girl wearing a Parahoy tanktop. I won't speak of the others other than the fact that with their crop tops and high waisted shorts they look like they got lost on their way to a Taylor Swift concert.

So once we got off the ferry, we headed to the tailgate. When we first walked up they asked if we wanted to be hit by chalk. What they did was have chalk powder in socks and they hit you with them so you would have the colors on you. So I was hit so much and they even threw the powder at you so much that my chest and bra were bright orange cause it bled through the shirt. Then we got tattooed (temporarily) and got into the merch line. They then started handing out Ain't it Fun fans which helped a lot with the heat. They stupidly didn't have the cameras at the merch table, someone was just walking around selling them so that was so unfair for people. But anyways, I got the tour shirt and a pair of sunglasses (which I have been rocking everywhere including inside). After I got my merch, we played cornhole and got everyone else to play. 

My friend Jess, decided that we should walk around so others could play cornhole. We walked past the gate where the buses were and we saw Jeremy and Aaron! I started hyperventilating because they were so close to us. Sadly the guard was a big meanie so he wouldn't let us call their names or take pictures. So Jess and I stayed there the whole rest of the tailgate until a few minutes before the gates opened. Well who walks out the gate but Mr. Jon Howard. He's on his phone, and I turn to Jess freaking out. I waited impatiently while he continues his conversation before I made my move. I called his name and walked over. He was the sweetest person I've ever met. I told him how I'm such a huge fan of General Ghost (If you don't listen to them you neeed to) and how I love his wife's music too. He was so happy that we liked him for him, not because of paramore. It was so weird because everyone wanted to see a famous person or at least someone from paramore at the gates, but nobody cared about Jon. I was the only one who recognized him. I'm not complaining, because while he was waiting for his pizza to arrive we had a really intense conversation. He told me to follow my passion of being behind the scenes of music instead of being a teacher like everyone wants me to be. Oh and when I told him his band has tweeted me a couple times, he asked me what my username was and he said he remembered me. That was just so amazing that he remembered me.

So once we got into the venue, we had to spend $18 on food. We only bought a soda and a chicken fingers and fries platter. Super expensive.

Our seats were great to see New Politics. We were in the 23rd row but there was barely anyone there so we had a great view. It was so sad that very little people were there because they were amazing. They were very into the music and the lead singer was break dancing, he was amazing at it. I really got into the four songs I knew and everyone that was around us was pretty pissed. They were so boring, the majority of people that showed up around us did not dance, clap, sing, or scream. Total losers.

So Paramore was second and everyone showed up to see them. The place was close to packed. The crowd sang louder than Hayley it was so cool. I was disheartened when the streamers didn't fall on us, but my friend grabbed a lot during intermission so I can hang them around my room. I sang so loud I had barely any voice after Paramore was over. I met a fan who was next to us with her mom. She's over 21 since she was drinking, and she was glad that someone other than her was getting into the music. She saw paramore on the final riot tour, while I saw them at the Honda civic tour.

When Fall Out Boy came on, I didn't expect myself to know so many words to their songs. They were soo cool. Patrick and Andy had a drum off, while Pete and Joe surprised everyone by heading to the middle of the crowd to play the next song. When they played Just One Yesterday, the girl Lola who sings Ms. Jackson by P!ATD sang Foxes part. There were fireworks and flames during the set too which was really cool.

The only bad part about the concert was trying to find my parents afterwards. But the cherry on top of the day was that Pete retweeted me, and my instagram blew up with likes because of it. It was truly the best day of my life :)