Chapter 15: Pain make your way to me, to me.

Five Years Ago

*Hayley's POV *

I awoke midmorning in Taylor's arms. I couldn't help but smile. Last night was perfect, he was perfect. 

"Good morning Beautiful." Taylor whispered into my neck. He then pressed soft kisses behind my ear, causing me to giggle. I started squirming, causing him to pull me even harder to him. Once I stopped moving, his hand slid down from my stomach to my thigh. I gasped in excitement, hoping that last night would continue into this morning. 

It did. In the blink of an eye, he was on top of me staring into my eyes. I put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. He slid into me causing me to gasp in pleasure.

We woke up a few hours later again, even happier than before. The start of today was perfect. 

"So what do ya wanna do?" Taylor asked cheerfully. 

"Just lay like this." I said blissfully.

Taylor sighed. "You know we can't. My parents are supposed to come home at noon." He leaned over to see his clock. "Shit, it's quarter of twelve. They'll be here any minute." He jumped out of bed, rushing to put clothes on. I sat up, pulling the sheet with me. 

"What's wrong with them coming? Why do we have to get out of the house?"I said, displeased at how he was putting an end to such a wonderful morning. 

"You know my parents can't know we're together, let alone having...you know, sex." Taylor said, not looking at me.

"Then why are we together if they won't let us? Why live in secret like this if you know you're going against what your parents want?" I demanded.

"Because I love you" Taylor said, finally turning to look at me.

"Then why won't you tell your parents about us?" I whispered. 

"You know why..." Taylor said, his voice the same volume.

 "That excuse is unbelievable. I don't get why we're together if you can't even tell your parents that we are together." I said, raising my voice. "Are you ashamed to be with me? Are you so embarrased by me that you don't want to tell your parents about me?"

Taylor didn't respond. I climbed out of bed, and got dressed in a hurry. He stopped what he was doing, just staring at the ground. I looked back at him once I was fully dressed. He lifted his head to look at me, his mouth opening slightly but no words came out. 

"I'm done with this bullshit." I said, running down the stairs, then stormed out of the house. 

*Author's Note*

Please let me know what you think of me doing some flashbacks to all that happened five years ago. I hope you enjoyed this one. Sorry it's so short, school is killing all the time I have to write this story. Thank you so much for all the reads and comments, you don't realize how much it means to me