Chapter 8: My heart is yours

*Hayley's POV*

Spending the day with Taylor was the best thing I could ask for. He surprised me with my favorite flower in my favorite color, and even sat through The Notebook with me. A true best friend even though I hadn't seen him in months. Just being in his presence felt warming. When he told me that he had to go, something in my heart broke. I didn't want him to leave, I wanted his arm around me forever. He pulled me into a hug, and slowly backed up staring into my eyes. I returned his gaze, staring into his chocolate brown eyes. 

He leaned into me, and I didn't stop him. He paused when our lips brushed together, his breath becoming short and rapid. My heart raced in my chest. I leaned all the way, crushing my lips to his. Electricity coursed through my body. We pulled apart, enough to look at each other. Taylor removed one of his hands from my waist to my cheek, and I tilted my head to kiss it. 

"You're beautiful" He whispered. I felt redness rush to my face. I giggled.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. I sighed, breaking apart from Taylor, my body feeling strangely cold. I opened the door just enough to see who was at the door.

"Hayley?"

Author's Note:

Sorry it was so short, I just didn't want to leave you at that cliffhanger for a long period of time. Now I get to leave you with another muhaha. Also, thanks to everyone who got me to over 800 reads, love yall soooo much. Please leave your opinion on the story :)