Chapter 30: That's what you get when you let your heart win

*Hayley's Pov*

I woke up in Taylor's arms. I couldn't help smiling at how last night went. Grinning like a dork, I rolled over and kissed Taylor's lips. 

"Morning," Taylor groaned under my lips. His morning grogginess turned me on. 

"Good morning good lookin'" I giggled, pulling away.

"How did you sleep babe?" Taylor asked, trying to pull me back to him.

"Pretty good. I was pretty exhausted." I said, squirming out of his reach.

"Come here." Taylor demanded, pulling me to his chest.

He began to nuzzle my neck, biting slightly as he went. I knew the marks he was making were going to turn purple before we made it out of the room.

"Taylor, can we get some breakfast?" I whispered.

"All I want to do is lay here with you for the rest of the day. Meanwhile, all you can think about is food." Taylor said, flipping me around so I was facing him.

"Oh, well I guess you're not gonna get what you want today." I said, climbing out of bed. I took Taylor's shirt from off the floor and put it on after putting on my bra which was located a few feet away. 

Taylor climbed out of bed too, coming from behind me and putting his arms around my waist with his chin resting on my head. He kissed the top of my head before pulling away from me. We both got dressed in silence, then headed downstairs for breakfast.

Once we got down to breakfast, we saw the whole band and crew were already there. There were two seats open at the band table, so Taylor and I joined Josh, Zac, and Jeremy once we got our food. 

"You look happy today," Jeremy said to me between forkfuls of waffles.

I nodded, my mouth full of scrambled eggs. 

All during breakfast Zac and Taylor had an intense conversation next to me, while Jeremy and I talked about how the tour was coming to an end soon. Josh sat in silence eating his heaping plate of blueberry waffles, his favorite.

 I got up first out of everyone at the table, knowing I would take the longest to get ready to leave. Josh followed me out of the room and into the hallway.

"You're disgusting" He said, walking past me into the elevator.

"Excuse me?!" I practically shrieked, following him.

"You heard me. We were together only a few months ago, and now you're sleeping with one of my best friends. You're a slut." Josh said with disgust, folding his arms across his chest.

"You're pathetic. And I was with Taylor before I even dreamed about being with you. I'm not a slut in any way. You're disgusting to even say that." I said, shaking my head.

"I'm not disgusting, I'm just speaking the truth." Josh said, moving to stand in front of me.

"No you're not. You're saying lies to make yourself feel better. You're hitting an all time low right now Josh, and it's pathetic even for you." I said, just as the elevator door opened to my floor.

I pushed him aside and practically ran to my room. I slammed the door shut and leaned against it sliding down until I was sitting. My eyes started to water, and before long I was full blown crying. The words said were just like the ones uttered four years ago.