Chapter 6: Going back to get away after everything has changed

*Jeremy's POV*

"There. Done" Hayley said as she clicked a button on her laptop. 

I leaned over her shoulder to see our website's front page say: "Paramore Show in London Canceled for Tonight." It was something I wished I never had to see. We were quiet the entire time that she posted it on tumblr, livejournal, and now on paramore.net. It was past seven o'clock and Josh never showed up, nor got in touch with anyone, so canceling the show was the only thing we  could do. 

The door to the dressing room opened all of a sudden, and Nate stepped in. "Come out here, tour meeting." He said monotonously then walked out, leaving us to even more silence. Zac and I stood up first, looking down at Hayley who was staring at her computer. 

"I just don't get it" She whispered, then looked up at me with the saddest expression on her face. 

"Maybe we aren't supposed to get it. We just have to keep going. Come here." I said, sticking my arm out to her. She grabbed it and stood up. I pulled her into a hug, then Zac joined. 

"Let's go see what they want." Zac said as we all began to pull apart. 

*Hayley's POV* 

It took everything I had to not break down again while hugging Jerm and Zac. I shouldn't be sheading tears for Josh, but I couldn't help it. He was one of my best friends, and he just left without telling anyone where he went. 

"So, we're all gonna head out. There's no reason to stay camped up at the venue. Y'all can head back to the hotel, sightsee, or you can be like me and go home." Andrew, our tour manager, said.

We all stood up and headed outside. "So whatcha wanna do?" Zac asked us as we walked down the sidewalk. I shrugged my shoulders. I had no clue what to do. 

"Hmm, let's get some food." Jeremy said. Of course he wanted food.

"Typical Jerm" Zac mumbled. I giggled. 

After we got dinner, we headed back to the hotel. I headed to my room, which was right across from the one Josh and Zac shared. Jerm and Zac followed me down the hall, Zac went into his room, but Jeremy stayed with me. We all knew why he stayed, and I was glad he did. I think I probably would've cried my eyes out even more if he wasn't there. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jeremy said, already flopping down on my bed, the remote in his hand. I shook my head and fell into the bed face first next to him. 

"You tired Hbomb?" He said, turning the tv off and turning towards me. I nodded then turned over facing him. 

"Understandable" Jeremy said, then stood up. He pulled the sheets back on his side, then walked over to me and picked up me. While I was screaming, he plopped me back down on the bed, and tucked me into the sheets fully clothed. 

"At least take my shoes off" I whinned, all snuggled up in the warmth. He shook his head, but preceded to take the sheets off and pull my converses off my feet. Once he was done, he tucked me back in, then crawled in on the other side. 

Just as he crawled into the bed, there was a knock on the door. 

"Jerm, get the door." I whispered. 

"No"

"Come on man"

"No"

"Fine, be that way"

I stood up and opened the door to a frantic Zac. He barged in past me, and started pacing the length of the room mumbling to himself.

"Yo, dude. What's going on?" Jeremy asked, sitting up in bed.