Chapter 14: Oh I, I never saw it coming

*Hayley's POV*

It had been a week since the incident at Waffle House. It had been a week since Jeremy called me out for what happened five years ago. It had been a week since I told Taylor what we created was a mistake. It had been a week since I talked to either of them. It had been a week since I walked out of my house. 

I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. A part of me thought that Jeremy was right, maybe Taylor and I were making a mistake at getting together after all we had been through. But, another larger part of me thought that Jeremy had no right to stop me from doing what I want to do, no matter how reckless it was. I loved Taylor, and I was pretty sure he loved me, and that's all that mattered. 

It was eating me away to be apart from Taylor for so long. To know how much he hated me for calling what happened five years ago a mistake. I couldn't do anything about it though. I had apologized profusely, but he wouldn't answer any of my calls, so I just stopped. It had been four days since I heard his voice on the voicemail, even longer since I saw his face, felt his embrace, or breathed in his scent. His presence was like a drug to me, and I didn't know how addicted I was to him until he was gone. 

*Taylor's POV*

I laid on the couch in the den for a week now. Not talking to anyone. Only getting up to get food, drinks, and to piss. The tv was always on, but I never focused on it. My head was spinning too fast for me to pay attention to it. 

She called it a mistake. Did she mean the event was a mistake? Was it the outcome she called a mistake? Was our relationship the mistake? Was I the mistake?

My brain kept coming up with answers, too many for me to focus deeply on. It hurt me, it had broken my heart. Hayley, the girl I loved, called what we had a mistake. I never would have dreamed of it. I had thought she loved our daughter just as much as I did.

*Author's Note*

So y'all wanted an asap update so here it is. I rushed it, and it's really short, but it's my birthday so I'm gonna say that's my excuse. I gave you guys a present for my birthday, so congrats! Hope you love it. P.S. anyone wanna name her? I don't have a name right now. Whoever is the first to comment a name wins, or if a couple people vote in the same name I'll pick it. (Just don't pick a name that has anything to do with anyone involved with Paramore please, they'll all be void) Love you guys!! thanks soooo much for 2k reads!! <3