Chapter 29: If I let you love me, Be the one adored, Would you go all the way?

*Taylor's POV*

I woke up cold. I opened my eyes, fully alert. Hayley, the girl that was in bed with me when I fell asleep, was no longer here with me. My body longed to be with her.

I climbed out of my tiny little bunk, hitting my head in the process, and looked around the bus in search of a little red head.

I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find her. She was nowhere to be found, and my heart ached for her. How could the girl that was right beside me, just be missing? I double checked the entire bus, every bunk, the bathroom, everywhere, but she wasn't there. Nobody was here. Not even the bus driver.

I opened the door to the outside and walked out, enjoying the fresh air and the millions of stars in the sky. I took in my surroundings, noticing we were in a hotel parking lot. I must've only slept a few hours since it was still dark out.

I walked into the hotel lobby, noticing it was fancier than I was used to on tour. Usually they put us in cheap hotels so they could save money. 

I wondered where they were all staying, and since I did not have a key, I couldn't find out. I walked back to the bus, hoping somebody was nice enough to leave me a key. 

When I got back to the bus, I noticed there was a card that resembled a credit card with a sticky note next to there. The paper was blank except for a winky face, so I was pretty sure whom this room belonged to. 

I went back to the hotel and took the elevator up to the third floor. The card said it would open room 318, so I walked down the hallway and used the card to open the door. 

The lights were on in the bathroom and the water was running in the shower. I closed the door quietly and headed into the bed area. I carefully took off my shoes and climbed into the bed. The water turned off, and Hayley walked into the bed area in just a towel.

"Hey cutie" I said, scaring her.

"Taylor you came!"  Hayley exclaimed, running over to me. 

"Of course babe! Thankfully I woke up before it was day time." I said, pulling her onto the bed next to me.

Her towel fell down, revealing her breasts and I saw her bite her lip in nervousness. My eyes slowly trailed down her uncovered body, taking in her smooth pale skin. 

She rolled away from me, laying on her stomach facing the wall before peering back at me over her shoulder.

I let out a small chuckle, my fingers trailing up her thigh softly, slowly moving over her bum and continuing up her waist.

"Stop, I'm ticklish" She murmured, a teasing note in her voice.

I didn't respond, only gripping her shoulders a bit tighter as I brought my lips to her skin, kissing her back between her shoulder blades, making her shiver. I kissed along her shoulders, brushing her hair aside with my fingers and nibbling on her neck.

"Taylor..." She whispered, her breathing picking up. She turned to face me, her hands sliding up my clothed chest and over my shoulders, knotting her fingers in my hair. She pressed her body against mine as she raised my arms as she pulled my shirt over my head. Her body pressed my bare chest, pulling my lips towards her.

She paused right before our lips touched, close enough for you to feel her lips barely tickle against mine as she spoke. "Stay with me?" She draped her leg across my waist.

I bit my lip, trying to control myself as my eyes wandered over her body, my breathing becoming uneven.

She kissed me softly, one, two, three times and my arms slowly wrapped around her waist. She kissed more urgently this time, sucking on my bottom lip. I rolled onto my back, pulling Hayley on top of me. She straddled me, her hair falling around her face as her lips hovered over mine. I cupped her thighs as I sat up, keeping her body close to mine. and kissed the hollow of her neck. She cupped my face between her hands, meeting my gaze.