1.08 | Snatched

Disclaimer: I (sadly) don't own The 100, which was created by J*son Rothenberg.
- - - -

- 08 -- Snatched -

- 08 -
- Snatched -

They had stopped the session when a quick shock-like pain took place on Coralie's wrist. She gasped and pulled away as the wristband fell off, the blue lights dying out as it hit the ground. She rubbed her wrist as Bellamy looked up at her with confusion. He slowly let her legs go, so she was back on the ground and was shorter than him again.

"What happened?" His swollen lips part as she bows her head to hide the blush.

"I-I don't know. The thing just shocked me and went out," her shakes voice breathed out. She slowly looked back up with a sheepish smile.

"Yeah..." he coughs, rubbing the back of his neck. Coralie opens her mouth, but no words come out. Which is why she's so very thankful when Octavia's voice called out for him.

"Bellamy! Come over here!" The younger Blake shouts as she and a few others who gathered around to watch something fall from the sky.

He reached down and grabbed his shirt, but stopped when he saw Coralie looking for her own. He immediately gave her his shirt, not caring about his own covering. She mumbled a thank you before he began jogging over to where gasps were coming from, Coralie following not too far behind.

They made it to the scene, watching as a pod from the Ark comes shooting out of the sky.

"There!" Octavia pointed to it when she caught sight of her brother. She furrowed her eyes when she spotted Coralie wearing his shirt, and told herself that she'd confront Coralie later on.

"They're coming to help us," Jones countered, him as well as Bellamy bare chested. "Now we can kick some grounder ass."

"Please tell me they brought down some shampoo," a girl, Monroe, spoke from beside Jones. Coralie mentally agreed, for her hair wasn't the cleanest since their arrival on Earth.

A few minutes later, Bellamy and Jones are both now wearing shirts and jackets, standing in the weapon tent with their arms crossed. Octavia and Coralie both enter as well, Coralie now wearing her own shirt which she had found after five minutes of searching. She had on Wells' jacket as well, which she took before they buried him.

"If it cleared the bridge, it's probably near the lake," Jones stated.

"We should get moving," Octavia added.

"Everyone's ready," Coralie confirmed, her eyes meeting Bellamy's for a second before she looks away with pink tinted cheeks.