2.10 | Useless

Disclaimer: I (sadly) don't own The 100, which was created by Jason Rothenberg. GOOD JOB, Mister Rothenberg.
- - - -

- 10 -- Useless -

- 10 -
- Useless -

"Coralie."

Coralie stops walking and turns at the call of her name. Her eyes land on Raven's limping figure.

"Hey," she greets.

"I wanted to talk to you."

"Oh, alright," Coralie shifted in her boots. "About what?"

"Follow me," Raven nods to the corner of the cafeteria they occupied along with countless of others. They had returned to the Ark earlier that day, without Bellamy, Lincoln, and Clarke; Bellamy and Lincoln heading to Mount Weather and Clarke staying back with Lexa to plan the upcoming attack on Mount Weather.

"Yeah?" Coralie pushes her hair behind her shoulders.

"I want to... I need to apologize," Raven began, her hands fidgeting at her sides. "For everything. What I said back about Dylan, about you; what I did with... with Bellamy." Coralie's eyes divert when she says this. "I was more than wrong and walking around with all this guilt is killing me. And trust me, I know no apology can fix what I've done to you, someone I should've been grateful to have as a best friend instead of bitching and stabbing you in the back."

Coralie waited a few seconds to see if Raven was done talking before doing so herself.

"I... I forgive you, Raven," she shrugs. "I've forgiven you already, actually."

Raven's eyebrows knit together. "You have?"

"Before Finn... you know. I thought it'd be best to get over any grudge I held over you. And then he did die and all I had left from our friendship was you."

Raven frowned. "I wasn't a good friend before, but I'm too selfish and I really miss you."

"I've missed you, too, Rae," Coralie sadly smiled. Raven opened her mouth to respond when the voices of others in the room grew louder and louder. Both girls turned to see what all the ruckus was about when Grounders entered in a cluster, Indra leading them.

Coralie and Raven walk forward, finding themselves next to Murphy who sat in a chair, seemingly unbothered.

"All right," Kane says, his voice echoing throughout the space. "Quiet down. Indra, please." He gestured her to venture forward. Kane placed both hands on his hips. "I know we don't have a lot in common. But we do have a common enemy and a common goal. And for us to reach it, to get our people out of Mount Weather... we need to work together. Teina { Together }. Skaikru en Trikru { Sky People and Tree People }."