1.09 | Search Parties

Disclaimer: I (sadly) don't own The 100, which was created by J*son Rothenberg.
- - - -

- 09 -- Search Parties -

- 09 -
- Search Parties -

"Hey everybody. Gather around and grab a weapon," Bellamy walks to the middle of the camp, dropping a tarp filled with knives and spears. "My sister and Coralie have been missing for twelve hours. Arm up. We're not coming back without them."

When Jasper walks up to grab a weapon, Clarke holds an arm out in front of him. "Hey, Jasper, you don't have to do this. You haven't left camp since we brought you back."

"Clarke. I need to do this," Jasper counters.

"We need all the people we can get," Bellamy mentions. Jasper nods and goes to get a spear. "We need a tracker. Finn! Get out here!"

Octavia had passed out from the pain, dried tears on her face. Coralie also passed out but it was because of how fast her heart was going. They were now alone and unconscious, at least that was until they both woke up at the same time, grunting and panting heavily.

"H-he fixed my cut," Octavia stuttered, her fingers brushing over the sealed shut scar on her knee. This made Coralie look down at her own injury, which was still open and pooling blood beneath her. It hurt tremendously, and she bit her bottom lip as she cried silently. She was terrified. This was the most fearful moment she had ever been through truthfully and genuinely.

"We have to get out of here," Octavia choked, struggling to stand up but getting the hang of it after one failed attempt.

Coralie sniffled, shaking her head. "You have to go without me. I can't even see properly." And it was true, her vision was blurry and she couldn't focus on anything.

"I'm not leaving you," Octavia shook her head.

"You have to, O! Go back to the camp and get the others," pleaded Coralie. The thought of being alone wherever she was was even more traumatizing to her, but she didn't want anything to happen to Octavia.

"What if he kills you?! I won't-"

"Just remember the way back and hurry. Please, I don't care as long as you come back for me. I'm begging you," Coralie whimpered.

Octavia lets out a shaky breath and nods, picking an antler off of the floor and making her way to where she thought the entrance was. Octavia turned and gave Coralie one last look.

"I'll come back," Octavia nodded before she disappeared around the corner.

Coralie throws her head back and clenches her eyes shut, trying to get pass the pain she was currently going through.