2.03 | Embrace

Disclaimer: I (sadly) don't own The 100, which was created by Jason Rothenberg. GOOD JOB, Mister Rothenberg.
- - - -

- 03 -- Embrace -

- 03 -
- Embrace -

Finn quietly lead Coralie through the halls of the Ark, her limp concerning him deeply. Whenever she put too much pressure on her leg, she would let out a very small hiss that Finn heard clearly. He tried to convince her to go back and lie in bed for a bit longer but she declined each time.

She wanted to see Bellamy, and her brother nor injured calf would stop her from doing so.

Finn stopped walking and Coralie ran into his back. She was about to ask him what the hold up was, but he quickly turned and put his hand over her mouth, making her cringe.

"Guards," he mouthed, nodding to the entrance of where they kept the prisoners. Coralie softly sighed and took a look for herself. Finn was right. Two guards stood on each side of the door.

"What do we do?" She frowned, her entire posture turning from determined to defeated. Finn furrowed his eyes when he saw her expression.

"Don't worry, alright? Stay right here," he lightly pushed her against the wall, her back pressed against the cool surface. With that, he made a quick run past the hall, when he pretended to skid to a stop in front of them.

Coralie couldn't clearly hear what he said, but before she knew it both of the guards were running past her, guns in their hands and stern looks on their faces.

Coralie walked up to Finn, who was standing with his hands in his jacket pockets.

"What did you do?" She questioned curiously.

"Just told them that grounders were spotted near," Finn rolled his eyes. "Idiots."

Coralie flattened her lips out, walking to where the keypad was. She groaned aloud.

"Now what are we gonna-"

Finn interrupted her doubt as his hand went pass her and swiped a guard's card down the middle of the pad.

Coralie turned back to him with an incredulous look as the doors open. He just gave her a small smile and shrug. His eyes fell pass her, making her turn and look into the room.

Bellamy Blake sat on the floor, his knees pulled to his chest as he ran a hand through his curly hair. He glanced up when he heard the loud doors open before quickly glancing back down.

Then he froze.

Looking up once again, he caught sight of Coralie, who stood with a tense stance and shocked eyes.

The first second of connected eye contact was solely devoted on bewilderment, neither of them believing that the other was truly in front of them, alive and breathing.