1.16 | Murphy, the King of Assholes

Disclaimer: I (sadly) don't own The 100, which was created by J*son Rothenberg.
- - - -

- 16 -- Murphy, the King of Assholes -

- 16 -
- Murphy, the King of Assholes -

It was now morning, and Jasper was still being held captive by Murphy. Coralie was planning on how to get down and open the hatch without being noticed, but she knew she wasn't fast or stealthy enough to do so without being shot in the process.

And then she made a mistake. She accidentally hit the zipper of her jacket against one of the steel crates, making a clunk sound through the second level. She clenched her eyes shut as her heartbeat grew ridiculously fast.

"Is there someone up there?" Murphy shouted, aiming his gun at the hole that lead to the second floor. "Come down here before I come up and shoot you!"

Coralie stayed put, going to hide behind something or keep herself safe. But she was too late.

Murphy made his way up hastily and caught sight of her leg as she moved to hide behind the boxes.

"Coralie," Murphy sighed. He shook his head with disappointment.

Coralie turned to look at him with bug eyes.

"I-I..."

"I don't want to hurt you, Cora," he aimed his gun at her. "So please don't make this hard for me."

She didn't say anything, just sat there shaking in her own skin.

"Come down with me and I won't touch you," his voice sounded sinister and that's when Coralie officially realized how much Earth had changed him, and it was for the worse.

"Murphy what are you doing?" She asked with genuine concern. "Just stop this all, please. I won't let anyone hurt you, but you need to-" she stopped talking when a bullet was shot right above her as a warning.

Outside, Bellamy stood in front of the door with his hands on his hips. He knew Coralie was in there, but Murphy must've not known about her if he was only mentioning Jasper. That meant she was safe, and he wasn't going to blow her cover.

Octavia ran up beside him, panting heavily.

"I just heard Murphy has Jasper," she said, bouncing on her heels.

"Yeah," Bellamy sighed. "South foxhole done?"

"What?" Octavia looked bewildered. "Bellamy, my friend's in there with a killer!"

"O, look around. No one's working. If the grounders attack us right now, we're all dead."

Octavia rolled her eyes and scoffed, walking up to the dropship door so she could bang on it repeatedly.

"Murphy! Murphy, if you even touch Jasper, I swear to God, you're dead!"

"Octavia I got this!" Bellamy pulled her back.