5.11 | The Ants Go Marching

Disclaimer: I (sadly) don't own The 100, which was created by J*son Rothenberg. GOOD JOB, Kass Morgan.
- - - -

- 11 -- The Ants Go Marching -

- 11 -
- The Ants Go Marching -

They were already one day into their march towards the valley. Coralie trekked forward along with the rest of Wonkru. She smiled when she caught sight of Aurora rambling to Gaia a little further ahead.

"After six years and you've barely spoken a word to me, if not threatening," Miller's voice makes Coralie's shoulders tighten in irritation.

"You kinda aimed a gun at me... twice. Sue me for keeping my distance," her eyes rolled as she walked forward and away from him. "Did, uhm-" Coralie directs to Niylah, who she nearly ran into. Niylah turned to her, eyebrows raised. "Ollie and Dylan were on the list, right?" She asks a question that's been sitting in the back of her mind ever since they opened the bunker.

"The list?"

"The one Clarke made... six years ago... for Skaikru-"

"Oh," Niylah frowns. "They-they were."

"So where have they been?" Coralie hadn't left on good terms with either of them, but their absence did concern a part of her.

"Ollie and Dylan?" Miller invites himself into their conversation, the blue-eyed Kane holding in a groan. "Ollie was the curly-haired one, right?"

Coralie measly nods before her eyes snapped to Miller's. "What do you mean was?"

Niylah and Miller made uneasy eye contact, Niylah's face holding more solemn while Miller held a stoic facade.

"You're Wonkru, or you're an enemy of Wonkru," he shrugs. "Ollie was the ladder."

"What?" Coralie chokes, briefly halting in her footsteps.

"You don't have the slightest clue as to what really went on down there," Niylah guesses while nudging at Coralie to continue walking so they wouldn't fall back. "Do you?"

"You're all so cryptic," she snaps. "Fighting pits and cultish chants. Not to mention the fact that you guys are down 400 people."

"Yeah, while you were playing house in space, we were stuck in a bunker with our resources dying out," Miller says, his tone bitter. "We had to do what we did to survive. Your friend didn't that."

"You can't be so obscure and expect me to know what you're talking about."

Niylah's grip on her cross-body bag tightened. "We lost access to protein for a year."