5.03 | Earth Take Two

Disclaimer: I (sadly) don't own The 100, which was created by J*son Rothenberg.
- - - -

- 03 -- Earth Take Two -

- 03 -
- Earth Take Two -

Coralie stared at the rows of sleeping prisoners, each in their own pod, as she stood next to Bellamy who had both hands planted on his waist.

"How long can they live like this?" Bellamy asked.

"Technically? Forever," Raven answers.

"Or we can kill them all right now," Murphy suggests as he walks into the room and Coralie internally isn't too against the idea. "What happened to you?" He asks once taking in a bruise on the side of Bellamy's face.

"One of them woke up," Coralie crosses her arms over her chest.

"The question is how," Ace utters as he looks around for any given answers.

"No, the question is what the hell are we waiting for?" Murphy rephrased. "I'm serious, okay. We're all gassed up. Let's pull the plug on this sleeping army and go home."

"That's not an option; kill theirs, they kill ours," Bellamy rationalizes.

"The pods are all jacked into the mainframe," Ace calls to the group. "I'm guessing they activated this one remotely from the ground."

"Probably in response to us tripping their alarm," Raven adds.

"When he doesn't check in, they'll wake more of them," Coralie assumes.

"I'd say that's a good bet," Raven nods.

"Ergo, my 'get the hell out of here' plan," Murphy continues.

"He's not wrong," Coralie can't help but agree. "This is an army of murderers. Bell, you know what could happen when they get to the ground." When he doesn't respond, she sighs. "It took four of us to take down one of them. Stopping the problem before the problem broadens is the smartest way to go."

"We've been off the ring for less than a day, and we're already talking about murdering hundreds of people," Bellamy retaliates.

"This is not murder. It's survival. Surprised you're not gonna take 'em all out for the mere fact that your kid is on this ship, too," Murphy retorts.

"Wait," Raven interferes. "We can leave them here like this, but block the signal from the ground so they can't wake them up."

"They have a shuttle. They can just come back up and do it themselves," Murphy argues.

"You think you can rig it so we can kill them remotely?" Coralie suggests.