3.05 | Massacre

Disclaimer: I (sadly) don't own The 100, which was created by Jason Rothenberg. GOOD JOB, Mister Rothenberg.
- - - -

- 05 -- Massacre -

- 05 -
- Massacre -

Coralie woke up alone and confused. Bellamy's body, which was once beside hers, was now nowhere to be seen.

She sat up dazed from the night before, tired and sore. It wasn't long until she was showered, dressed and heading out of her unit.

Coralie finds herself outside in search for her brother, who she immediately laid eyes on.

"Marcus," she greets with a small smile. "How's the Chancellor life?"

Kane only frowns, realizing that she has been oblivious to the current state Arkadia was in.

"I'm not Chancellor," Kane distastefully replies.

"What? I thought-"

"Pike is."

"Was he even on the ballot?" Coralie scoffed.

"Not until last night," Octavia joined the conversation.

"What happened last night?" Coralie asked.

"Pike and his gang left to go deal with the Grounders that are protecting us," Octavia rolled her eyes.

"And he's chancellor? How the hell did that happen?"

"The man can convince a crowd."

"They're idiots," Coralie shook her head.

"And my brother is a fucking moron."

Coralie's face scrunched.

"What? Bellamy? What do you mean-"

"She means Bellamy was at Pike's side," Kane voiced.

"No way. Bell would never want to kill Grounders, Grounders that are protecting us, foremost."

"That's what I thought," Octavia sneered. "He thinks Pike's doing the right thing."

"Wha-why would he think that?" Coralie wracked her own brain for answers as she was genuinely and utterly confused.

She didn't get to think for much longer because before she or anyone knew it, the gates were opening and walking in was a group of their people, all holding guns and all covered in dried blood. With Bellamy leading them.