4.09| An Eye for an Eye

Disclaimer: I (sadly) don't own The 100, which was created by Jason Rothenberg. GOOD JOB, c16300Mister Rothenberg.
- - - -

- 09 -- An Eye for an Eye -

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

- 09 -
- An Eye for an Eye -

"Don't worry. They're sending a team to get you today," Coralie says into the radio.

"You're sure about this?" Raven's voice emits from the device.

"Yes. We need you. I need you. Don't know how we've gone so long without you," Coralie smiles.

"You haven't."

"My point exactly. I'm just glad you're okay." Coralie glances to Abby, who stood across the room with Kane waiting to exchange a few words of her own with Raven. "Abby needs to talk to you. I'll see you when you get here, okay?"

"Alright. Love you, Cora."

"Love you, Rae."

Coralie gets out of the seat and calls Abby, who takes over.

Coralie strolls over to her brother with crossed arms. "Locked up in here for five years. Just like the Ark but underground, this time."

"I was thinking about getting a tree," Kane abruptly says and Coralie's eyebrows furrow.

"What?"

"One like Mom had," he elaborates and a solemn smile makes its way into Coralie's face.

"Yeah, that'd be nice."

Both of their heads turn as Clarke, Bellamy and Jaha enter the room, closing the doors behind them.

"Our people are scared, Marcus. We need to tell them something," Jaha claims.

"We just spoke with Raven. Once she gets here we'll have all our essential personnel," Kane says.

"How many spots does that leave us with?" Clarke asks.

"Including the essential personnel and the places that we're holding for the children under sixteen, that leaves us with eighty."

"Eighty," Clarke sadly repeats.

"I can't believe we're talking about sending 364 of our own people to their deaths," Jaha declares.

"You did it with a hundred of us when you sent us down here not knowing whether the Earth was habitable or not," Coralie inputs with quirked eyebrows.

Hopeless » Bellamy Blakeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें