1.15 | Aced

Disclaimer: I (sadly) don't own The 100, which was created by J*son Rothenberg.
- - - -

- 15 -- Aced -

- 15 -
- Aced -

Coralie and Bellamy did stay out of each other's way, Coralie more-so avoiding the hell out of him. She couldn't even stand being within ten feet of the guy, leaving elsewhere whenever she could. She was still injured, so she wasn't assigned to any posts, which made her bored.

The meat-house was burnt down, so groups were sent out to go hunting, but of course Coralie was held back from that.

At the moment, she sat with Raven in the tent that contained all of the mechanical developments and technology needed to support the camp and it's devices.

Coralie just watched as things around her sparked, frowning because whenever she reached forward to touch something that'd take her mind away from things, Raven would swat her limbs away.

The two hadn't officially befriended once again, but the thought was definitely there. Their relationship may have been broken for a long time but Raven was trying to make a comeback, which Coralie was quietly thankful for. She wouldn't admit it aloud, but she's missed Raven dearly.

"Believe or not, I actually miss Marcus a lot. Even though he was a real douche bag at times, he always knew when I was sad and no matter how much work he had to do, he tried to be there, you know? At least he tried... I can't wait to see him. We-"

"Uh, Coralie?" Raven cut her rant short.

"Hm?" Coralie hummed.

"Did nobody tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"About the Ark... the exodus ship that came down," Raven implied, only confusing Coralie more.

"And exodus ship came down? Where are they, shouldn't we be looking for them-"

"They died, Cora," Raven frowned, not liking her job as the one to bare the bad news.

"Wh-what?" Coralie's voice cracked.

"The exodus came down and didn't stop or deploy parachutes. It crashed into the ground... I thought someone would've told you, I'm sorry," Raven apologized sincerely.

"Marcus... does that mean..." Coralie brought her left hand up to her mouth. It took everything she had to stop her from full on sobbing. She stood up and raced out of the tent, bumping into Monty on the way but running pass him and into the drop ship. She was extremely grateful when she didn't see Bellamy, because she didn't know what she would've done.

She hastily makes her way up the ladder, trying her best to climb with one hand and arm. Eventually she makes it to the third level, where she closes the hatch and shuffles to the back of the room, behind a row of chairs still set in the ship.