2.04 | Crazed

Disclaimer: I (sadly) don't own The 100, which was created by Jason Rothenberg. GOOD JOB, Mister Rothenberg.
- - - -

- 04 -- Crazed -

- 04 -
- Crazed -

They hadn't been too far away from the ark, yet, being that if they were to run around they would still see the lights coming from the station.

"You don't think anyone saw us?" Bellamy asked with clear doubt in his voice.

Finn hushed him. "Keep it down." And that's all that was said for half an hour, the five of them hiking through trees and dirt. Coralie's hand stayed clasped in Bellamy's, neither letting go of each other.

It wasn't until lights shun upon the group from ahead that they all froze.

Coralie tensed beside Bellamy as her eyes landed on a guard first.

"You're late," Abby's voice was heard, confusing Coralie. The mother of Clarke stepped into view.

"Bellamy decided to bring company," Finn nodded towards Murphy as Coralie connected the dots.

"He's the only person that's been in their camp," Bellamy explained. Coralie only grew even more confused as Abby and the mysterious guard started handing them all weapons.

"Here," the man gave Bellamy a firearm. "Find my son. His name is Nathan Miller."

Coralie's eyes widened at that.

"You're Miller's dad," she can upon the realization. "He's one of my close friends."

The father of Miller sadly smiled. "I know. He's told me a lot about you." Coralie felt her heart warmth at that.

"Bring them home," Abby finally lets out, stepping aside to let them pass.

Coralie shared a quick look with her before they were off once again, Bellamy shoving Murphy ahead of him.

"All right, Murphy. Where to now?" Bellamy asked as they trekked on.

"What do you say we lose these first, huh?" Murphy held up his wrists which were tied together with metal zip ties from the ark.

"No."

"Again," Coralie rolled her eyes, this being the twentieth time he's asked to loose the restraints in the last eight hours.