1.02 | Cliques

Disclaimer: I (sadly) don't own The 100, which was created by J*son Rothenberg.
- - - -

- 02 -- Cliques -

- 02 -
- Cliques -

"Coralie," Finn says from beside her, making her whip her head towards him. "It's been two years."

"I know... I've kept count," she nods.

"What the hell happened? One second you're with Raven and I and the next we get the news that you punched a guard," Finn frowns.

"It wasn't in my intentions, trust me," she scoffs. "It just happened."

"Raven misses you-"

"I highly doubt that," Coralie interrupted before walking away from him. Her boots made small crunching sounds against the dirt as she walked back to the pod. She took a seat on the end of the ship's door that people were still walking down.

She pushed loose hair behind her ear when she bent down to pick up a broken branch. When she sat up again, her left leg was pulled to her chest and she played with the stick in his hands as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Amazing right?" A voice asked, making her head whip upwards. Her green eyes connect with the girl she sat beside on the ship, and who later claimed to be the sister of a make-believe-guard.

Coralie slightly narrowed her eyes and nodded, placing the branch beside her.

"I'm Coralie... or Cora."

"Octavia, but you can call me O."

"Ok, O." She nodded and hopped onto her feet. "Honestly, I'm bored..."

Octavia lets out an unbelieving laugh. "We just got to earth! You can't be bored! You could be climbing trees, watching bugs, picking flowers!" Octavia sounded so perplexed about these actions, and it was cool for her considering she had lived under the floor most of her life. But all of these things sounded even more boring to Coralie. Yeah, she's never seen a tree as tall as the ones around her, or the bugs that scattered around her feet, but she never found those things interesting even on the Ark.

"Then what are you doing talking to me?" Coralie raised her eyebrows, folding her hands in her lap.

"...I don't know, you're not doing anything."

Coralie slightly smiles and shrugs her shoulders.

"What do you wanna do then?"

"Like I said. Climbing, watching, picking-"

"Nope, no and no," Coralie shook her head.