3.08 | The Blockade

Disclaimer: I (sadly) don't own The 100, which was created by Jason Rothenberg. GOOD JOB, Mister Rothenberg.
- - - -

- 08 -- The Blockade -

- 08 -
- The Blockade -

Coralie didn't know how she expected to feel at the sight of Bellamy, but she didn't think it'd be relief. His recent absence concerned her although she wouldn't fully admit it to herself.

He stood to his feet as he was restrained against the cave wall, eyeing the group that entered through the dim lighting.

His eyes scanned everyone, his gaze lasting on his love longer than the rest.

"Where's Lincoln?" Bellamy asks when realizing the absence of one.

"Pike put a bullet in his brain," Octavia got out, her voice cracking before she lowered her head as more tears rushed out.

"O... O, I am so sorry," Bellamy apologized, but it meant nothing to Octavia and she turned and punched him in the face. She then continued hitting him.

"Octavia, that's enough," Kane orders.

"Kane, stay out of this," Bellamy replies before being punched brutally by his sister. He grunts and falls to the floor, everyone looking away from the fight.

Coralie winced to herself as Miller tried to pry Octavia away, only to be shoved backward.

"Miller, back off," Bellamy demanded, blood seeping from his mouth and nose.

Octavia let out an agonizing scream as she hit him twice more.

"You're dead to me," she declared before walking out of the cave.

Harper, Miller, Bryan, Kane, Sinclair and Octavia surround a fire on one side of the cage while Coralie tends to Bellamy's face on the other.

The two stay quiet as they hear muffled voices from the others, Coralie's eyes not daring to meet Bellamy's.

Her hands shake as she wipes the last of his blood from his jaw. For the first time in a while, she felt uncomfortable beneath his intense gaze.

Bellamy watched her in despair as she refused to meet his eyes with hers. He could tell she was tense and it bothered him incredulously that she wasn't comfortable beside him.

"Bellamy, come in," Monty's voice rises from the radio on the floor, everyone's heads turning to the device. "It's Monty, I'm in trouble. Please say you still have your radio."