3.01 | Day After Day

Disclaimer: I (sadly) don't own The 100, which was created by Jason Rothenberg. GOOD JOB, Mister Rothenberg.
- - - -

- 01 -- Day After Day -

- 01 -
- Day After Day -

"Why are you up so early?" Coralie's voice was muffled by her pillow as she lied in bed. Bellamy's shuffling around the room woke her up before her alarm did.

"Told Lincoln I'd train with him," Bellamy said quietly, sitting on his side of the bed so he could pull his boots on.

Coralie's eyes fluttered open and she let out a yawn before sitting herself up. The lights in the room were dim, courtesy of Bellamy not wanting to wake the girl up.

She could see a bruise on the back of his neck, one of the many that formed on his body. She leaned over and lightly ran her fingers across the colored skin, slightly surprising him.

"Don't overwork yourself," she told him, her voice still tired. He merely turned and looked her in the eye.

"I won't," he assured her, taking her risen hand into his and pressing a kiss against her wrist. "Go back to sleep. I'll see you before the mapping run." He goes to stand up, but she doesn't let go of his hand.

"Wait," she hums, kicking the sheets from her legs and shuffling towards him. She only wore underwear and one of his grey t-shirts, which Bellamy grew used to in the last three months of them sharing a room.

A small smile plays on his lips as she sets herself on his lap, something she often did when he was preparing to leave for a little bit.

"So affectionate," he tilts his head to the side, clasping his hands behind her back as she set hers on his shoulders.

"Sue me," her words were nearly slurred.

Bellamy leaned in and kissed the corner of her mouth.

"You shouldn't have stayed up so late last night," he playfully scolded, nudging her nose with his.

"It's not my fault. We shouldn't have found those books on the last scout," she leans her forehead against his.

"You don't have to read them all."

"But I want to."

"I'll start taking them away so you can get more sleep," his hands fell to the sides of her thighs and he gently tapped against her bare skin.

"Okay, Dad," she teased and he merely shook his head before leaning in to kiss her. She tucked both lips in and he halted with a groan.