Stay

jessicacipto requested this. Spencer and Toby were together before Spencer got shot, and she was pregnant.

Spencer's eyes fluttered open at the sound of bacon sizzling. Toby stood in the kitchen, humming. His sweatpants stayed low on his hips as he cooked. Smiling, she sat up, holding the thin sheet to her chest. Toby and her had gotten back together after he told her he built the house for her. Their reunion wasn't filled with lust and sex. Instead, they sat on the couch, catching up on what they missed.

"Morning," Toby hummed, "Sleep well?"

"Tobes, you and I both know we didn't do much sleeping last night," she teased, her tone flirty. She smirked at him as he walked over with a plate in hand. Toby leaned down, kissing her lips.

"Oh, I know, but you still slept longer than me," he smirked, placing the plate next to her. "Almost as if I wore you out too much."

Spencer giggled, cupping his cheek. "You don't have another person inside you," she grinned. Toby grinned at the comment, kneeling. He kissed her stomach. "Still shocked we made a person."

"We aren't the most safe people at times," he laughed. "Plus someone was saying they were on the pill when the condom broke."

Spencer laughed, "Don't put this one me."

Toby stood, pulling Spencer's closer to him. He kissed her, softly. "I would never."

"I love you," she smiled. Spencer turned away when she heard her phone. She grabbed it off the counter. She sighed. "Sorry to cut the short, but the girls need me."

"What are you doing?"

"So Hanna was an idiot and kidnapped Noel, and then she decided to leave him alone. So he broke free and then stole the video tape."

Toby chuckled at Spencer's tone, "What does this have to do with you?"

"They want to make a bargain. Those tapes I took? They want them."

Toby sighed. "Please be careful. You have a little person in you too."

"I will, I promise."

Toby smiled, kissing her. "I love you."

0o0o0

Toby's phone rang two hours after Spencer left. He jumped to the sound, not expecting to hear from anyone for another hour. Emily called him. His stomach dropped to his toes as he feared what happened to his beloved.

"Em?" he asked as he answered the call. He heard crying in the background and sirens. His anxiety grew.

"You need to meet us at the hospital."

"What happened?"

"Don't get mad okay?"

"Em . . ."

"Are you sitting down? Or close to somewhere to sit?"

"Spit it out Emily," Toby said, his tone laced with annoyance and fear.

"Spencer. She's hurt."

"No."

"Jenna had a gun and Spencer was standing in front of us."

"This isn't a funny joke, Emily."

"We ran downstairs when we had the chance. Right before the gun went off."

"And Spencer was able to get outside, right?"

"We didn't know by the time we were downstairs that she was shot."