Chapter 1. Steal His Man Challenge.

Moses McKinley

Camry downed her mimosa as her father took his time cutting into his pancakes. We were in the middle of having a brunch and Camry's little sister Rowan was in the middle of telling everyone about her recent breakup with her boyfriend. Judging by the lack of silence I'd say it was almost certain I wasn't the only one who didn't give a single fuck about her story.

"He wasn't good enough for you anyway princess. His family didn't have money, you would've been the one supporting him" James told his nineteen year old daughter who pouted and folded one of her legs over the other.

Rowan's foot hit my thigh and I glanced down noticing how short the skirt she wore was. When I looked back up at her she smiled before she picked up her iPhone that sat on the table and preceded to scroll through it.

"So brother in law, you know Angelo Simms, that drug dealer from New York?" Rowan questioned which immediately caught James' attention. He lifted his fork to his mouth eating more of his pancakes as he looked at me.

"Yeah I know him. He's getting married this weekend, did you want to go with Camry and I?" I questioned looking at my wife who was taking selfies of herself.

"It depends" Rowan said smartly and I lifted up my orange juice and sipped on it as she held her phone up to show me a picture. "Will his cousin be there" Rowan questioned growing serious and I coughed nearly choking on my juice as I sat my cup down.

"Aaron? How do you know him?" I questioned as Camry looked up from her phone at the mention of that name. She reached over and snatched the iPhone from her sister and looked closely at the picture while Rowan reached over and slapped her arm.

"Daddy tell her to give my phone back and not to snatch my shit" Rowan whined and James eyed her.

"Don't curse, it's not lady like or cute. Camry give her phone back, who is this Aaron boy?" James questioned looking directly at me.

"Angelo's cousin, you know Kaine Turner - the ex kingpin, that's Aaron's older brother" I explained and James seemed to grow intrigued.

"And Kaine was married into the Jamaican cartel and the old Scott organization? They were the elites in the drug world, this could be a good look for Rowan and our family" James said as Camry gave her sister the iPhone back.

"Right? He's so fine and he's going to school for engineering but he's a trust fund kid. Moses could hook me up" Rowan said smiling at me and I eyed her briefly and we fought with our eyes before James cleared his throat.

"With all do respect they aren't involved in the drug world anymore" I tried to explain but it was of no use.

"Moses make it happen. He's single right?" James questioned looking at Rowan who nodded her head.

"I can't do that. I don't want to get involved because if it doesn't work out I don't wanna feel responsible" I explained.

"Why wouldn't it work out?" Camry questioned propping her face up with her hands and I licked my lips and shrugged.

"Rowan's attention span is short. I just don't want to see them have a falling out, it could be bad for business" I explained and James seemed to consider it.