Chapter 11. Dilemma.

Moses McKinley

My arms wrapped loosely around a woman named Sasha I'd only known for a few hours. Her legs gripped my waist as I thrusted into her repeatedly while she moaned and clawed at my neck attempting to push me back onto the bed.

I hadn't had a random hookup in awhile and I needed the stress reliever but I couldn't help thinking that this woman's pussy was mediocre. I kept trying to get into the sex but I kept zoning out thinking about other shit that was on my mind.

I let go of her and laid back on the bed staring at the ceiling as she pressed her hands into my chest and continued pushing her hips into me. I began to groan in pain as I moved her hands, keeping them from pressing into my ribs.

"Really nigga? You can't even stay hard!" Sasha snapped. I placed my arms behind my head and looked her in the eyes.

"So do something about it instead of complaining" I mumbled. She smacked her teeth as she climbed from on top of me. I pulled the condom off and she slowly kissed down my stomach before sliding my dick into her mouth.

As she ran her tongue up and down my dick she looked up making eye contact as I sat up on my elbows and watched her. I slid my tongue across my lips feeling a bit of excitement as she deep throated.

I thought that would do the trick to get it hard but my shit was still soft. Sasha removed it from her mouth and looked at it before looking at me.

"This isn't working. I've never had this problem before so it's you, what's wrong with it?" She questioned bluntly as I sat up on the bed.

"Bitch there's nothin wrong with it, maybe it's just you" I responded looking down at my limp member. Sasha laughed out loud as she got up revealing her naked body and did a little spin for me.

"Honey it's not me. You're fine and all but your dick game is a no" she said with attitude as she began pulling on her bra and panties.

My phone rung and I slowly stood up holding my side as I limped over to the dresser in the motel room and grabbed my phone. I looked at the ID seeing Aaron's name flash on the screen and I hit ignore.

"Can I have money for a taxi?" She questioned as I pulled on my pants. I looked her over before pulling my wallet out of my pants and handing her some money not even bothering to count.

I made sure I had all of my shit before leaving out of the motel before she did. I hit the start button on my car as my phone rung again and I sighed before answering.

"What?!" I snapped only to hear my sister in law chuckling from the other end of the line.

"You must be in a really bad mood. I was just calling to ask if you wanted to see your daughter but if you don't wanna do that then I guess I'll hang up" She teased.

"Don't play with me. When can I see Sienna?" I questioned climbing into my car.

"I'm watching her tomorrow. My father just went out of town on business and Camry is laying up with some nigga, I should be able to sneak away for a few hours if you do something for me" Rowan offered.

"Like what? I don't want to fuck with you" I stated and she laughed again causing me to roll my eyes.

"I told you that I don't want you anymore" she stated as my phone beeped signaling someone was trying to call.