Chapter 20. XO

Aaron Turner

"Fuck!" I moaned as Moses gripped my neck while he fucked me from behind. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I took that shit and only acted like a bitch a lil bit.

He held a joint in his free hand occasionally taking a few puffs from it, he'd sometimes blow the smoke in my face or let me take a few hits of it myself.

"Who's ass is this?" He questioned slapping my ass roughly. I moaned some more and glanced over my shoulder at him. I was halfway tempted to call out a random name but I decided to just stroke his ego since he was dicking me down good.

"It's always been yours" I said between breaths. Moses held the joint in his mouth and took some of the whip cream from his chest onto his finger before sliding it into my mouth. I sucked on his finger while he continued to pound into me driving me further into the bed.

"You're so sexy" I moaned and as he held my gaze with his almond shaped eyes. Moses eventually removed his finger from my mouth and put out the joint before he began to suck and bite on my neck, something he loved to do.

After a few more strokes I could feel the nut in my ass as he slowed down. His breathing was slower and his grip around my waist tightened.

"You ever thought about a threesome?" Moses questioned glancing up at the porn playing on the screen as he pulled out of me and sat on the bed.

I laid still for a moment trying to collect my thoughts, before he even got his nut I'd already cum three times and my dick was still throbbing.

"I'm not enough for you?" I questioned glancing at him. Moses chuckled as he leaned down and kissed my lips a few times.

"You are enough, I was just asking if that's something you wanted since you picked this porn" He said as I glanced at the screen watching three men go at it.

"It's a good fantasy, but I don't think I could watch you fuck another guy or a woman and be okay with it. The way my jealousy is I'd probably throw hands, I love you to much to want to share you with anybody and I hope you feel the same" I admit looking back at him.

"I do. You're it for me, my best friend and my right hand" Moses said as I got up out of the bed.

"I thought that snake Carlos was your right hand?" I questioned smartly. Moses smiled as he got up out of the bed and followed me into the bathroom.

"He not you" Moses said as he walked ahead of me and cut the shower on. We both climbed inside and I immediately started kissing him again.

"Nigga, you keep dicking me down like that and I might really start calling you daddy Moses" I teased as I nibbled on his bottom lip.

Moses caught me off guard when he broke this kiss and looked around like somebody could hear us.

"What?" I questioned as he turned his back to me and began lathering his body up with soap. "Did I do something wrong?" I continued feeling like his reaction was weird as hell.

"No, but I thought we were about to go to Peyton and Erin apartment, we have plenty of time for that later" Moses said over his shoulder. He did a double take when he saw my expression and turned back to look at me.