Chapter 10. The Boy Is Mine.

Amaru Jones

I watched as Aaron took a long drag from the bong he sat on the floor smoking. When he pulled his face away I half expected him to cough but he leaned his head backwards onto my lap instead. I ran my fingers through his small curly fro watching as he blew the smoke from his mouth trying to make an O.

"My mom was a hoe, I think her thot gene got passed down to me" Saint who was laying on the couch across from us blurted out. Aaron began choking as he tried to stifle his laughter.

"I don't know who my father is if that makes you feel better" Aaron responded as he pushed the bong across the coffee table towards Saint who immediately sat up and grabbed it.

"Man you only say that shit because you don't look like your brothers. All siblings don't look alike" I remind and Aaron smacked his teeth as I pushed his head away.

"It's not just because of that. I don't look like my father or anyone on his side of the family, I barely look like my mother. That dumb bitch is dead so I can't even ask her trick ass" Aaron complained as he stood up and excused himself.

I stared at him in shock never fully understanding where all of the hostility he had towards his mother came from. I'd never heard him speak with that much hate towards anyone except his parents it was like he turned into a different person.

My eyes roamed over to Saint who seemed unbothered by his outburst as he blew smoke out of his nose and pushed the bong over to me.

"What happened between Aaron and his parents? He won't talk to me no matter how much I fucking ask" I complain and he shrugged.

"His father was hooked on drugs and eventually got clean and started an entire new family later on. His mother is a pedo, molested Malik when he was young which is why he's so mentally gone most of the time and Aaron was raised by his grandparents until Kaine was old enough and had the money to take care of him" Saint said bluntly as he rubbed at his eyes.

I leaned back in shock as Aaron returned holding a box of pop tarts. He slammed them down on the table and stared at Saint who coughed and looked away.

"Why are you telling my business?" He questioned. Saint smacked his teeth as he looked back at the both of us.

"Because you should've told him already. He thinks you just hate your mother and father for no reason" Saint responded and Aaron looked at me.

"Please don't bring it up, I'm in therapy and Malik would loose his mind if anyone else knew about it. I didn't even tell Saint he overheard a conversation" Aaron said growing serious.

"I won't. You could've told me that, you can tell me anything" I assure placing my hand on the back of his neck seeing he had tensed up some. Aaron relaxed and he looked into my eyes before he leaned over and kissed my lips with a peck.

"It's not that I didn't want to tell you I just didn't know how and it doesn't just affect me, you know? But regardless of that, the older I get the more I don't see myself in my siblings or my parents. The first time you saw my brothers and I together what did you think?" Aaron questioned raising an eyebrow.

I looked down seeing what he was talking about. The first time I'd see them all together was in passing and he looked nothing like either of them, Kaine and Malik looked like they could be twins almost.