Chapter 24. Just The Two Of Us.

Aaron Turner

"Why the fuck are you in my face? Move out of my personal bubble nigga!" I snapped shoving Moses away from me while I focused on the flatscreen that displayed 'Dragon ball Super'.

Not only had he lied straight to my face but he knew that when I was watching anime to leave me the fuck alone and he continued to bother me. My anger had already been triggered but I was about to just explode and something in me just kept telling me to count and not to become a single man.

"You do me so wrong, if I go out in the streets to make money you get mad because you think I'm a get killed. I try and spend time with you but you still mad at me because of the lil situation that happened a week ago. What you want me to do?" Moses questioned as he stood in front of the couch blocking the TV and pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I don't know, go ask Peyton. You and her be having good conversations every night about stuff that got you smiling all hard and shit" I responded emotionlessly.

Ever since that night when I'd read the weird text from Peyton on his phone, She and Moses had been talking more often and he'd go and see about her like she was his woman.

He acted like I was being dramatic because I told him I was hurt that he had to go into the bathroom to talk to her like I wasn't allowed to hear their conversation. I just felt like I was the one going crazy and on top of that I wasn't getting any dick.

Moses knocked my feet off the couch and sat down while I continued to stare at the screen not even reading the subtitles anymore.

"You know how my anxiety is and how I overthink things. I obsess over something once I know that someone isn't being fully honest and if I can't trust you what's the point of us even being together, like do you miss being with women or something?" I questioned clutching the front of my shirt feeling my heart about to beat out of my chest.

Moses remained silent as he looked away from me and shifted before he hopped up. I shook my head while he grabbed the remote from me and cut the TV off.

"You wanna know what's good? Let's go ask her, to her face" Moses said and I stood up while he gestured for me to head to the door first. I walked around him though and headed to the bedroom when he roughly shoved me forward.

"You probably just want to go out and cheat that's why you trying to start conflict. Like I don't fuck you good enough and listen to how your bitch ass day was at school!" Moses snapped.

"Wow, you really trying to flip this shit on me? You the same nigga that keep nudes in your phone from the bitches you use to fuck but I don't say nothing because it's just pictures. I don't say nothing when you get to touchy with your female friends either, but I refuse to ignore the signs" I said with a shrug as I walked into our bedroom.

I switched out of my house shoes and put on a pair of dirty vans incase I ended up having to fight him later on, couldn't fuck up my Adidas.

After leaving out of our apartment Moses locked the door and we took the elevator down to the parking garage. He looked down at his phone the entire time tapping and swiping away.

"I'm deleting them all" He mumbled after hitting the alarm on his car. I remained silent before counting to three silently in my head.