Chapter 22. All The Wrong Things.

Aaron Turner

"You don't seem in the mood. You know how many men in here would be dying for me to throw my ass back at them like this?" Peyton questioned as she twerked on me to 'New Freezer' practically grinding into my dick.

"You doing a lot right now, I'm a need you to bring it down a notch" I demanded before finishing off the rest of the drink in my hand. Peyton stopped twerking and turned around to look at me while folding her arms.

"Why do you have a stick up your ass? You know it's just dancing, Moses is not gonna care" Peyton said with an ounce of annoyance in her voice like she was trying to refrain from saying anything else.

I glanced over my shoulder at Moses who stood next to Carlos and talked to a few women that had flocked around him. Deejay stood behind them with a few women as well and I folded my arms growing irritated.

"Malik said that Moses wasn't stupid but his actions keep proving otherwise. Deejay set up Amaru to frame Moses, he had some nigga beat me up in an alley and sent a video of me sucking dick around to people. But he comes around with a few apologies and Moses forgets about all of that!" I snapped.

Peyton glanced over towards Moses and his 'friends' before she chuckled to herself and flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"How do you know he's not playing them? Maybe there's a reason, but besides that you don't think Moses remembers any of that stuff happened either?" Peyton questioned as I looked back over at them.

Some chick pushed her way through the crowed of women before she slapped Moses in the chest and his eyes widened once he saw her.

"So you stopped retuning my calls like we don't have unfinished business?!" She shouted causing a few people standing around to look at them. Moses handed his drink to Carlos before grabbing the woman by her hand and practically yanking her through the crowed.

I stood completely still for awhile growing tense as much as I tried to roll the situation off my shoulders telling myself it was nothing serious. But I knew Moses better than anyone and I was almost certain she was either an ex or some chick he fucked and led to believe he was interested when he wasn't.

"Some things really don't ever change, Deejay comes back around and old habits start to pop back up" I said to Peyton. She attempted to speak to me but I brushed her off and walked through the crowed towards the bar where I took an empty seat.

I ordered a drink and while I waited my eyes scanned around the club. It didn't take long before I felt a tap on my shoulder as I expected.

I glanced over my shoulder to find the culprit and came face to face with Deejay who had lipstick covering his neck from one of the women he had hanging around him earlier.

"Nobody is trying to steal your boyfriend. I don't get down like that" he assured and I rolled my eyes half believing him.

"Just because Moses is cool with you for now doesn't mean I wanna be bothered with you. If it was up to me we'd fight every time we see each other" I said with a shrug.

"Moses was the bro a long time ago, we still have beef but we decided to put that to the side for now. As soon as we take care of James we'll go back to hating each other and fighting for that top spot" Deejay assured in a low tone as he leaned closer to me.