Chapter 16. Wild Thoughts.

Aaron Turner

"Why the fuck am I blind folded?" I questioned nearly tripping on air. Peyton stood behind me leading my shoulders and I could hear Saint doing the goofy laugh that he did when he was excited about something. I frowned when Peyton pushed me into a door causing me to hit my head up against it.

"Peyton chill out, don't give him brain damage on his birthday" I heard Moses say. I quickly turned my head towards the sound of his voice as someone pulled me back away from the door.

I heard something click and then a door open before the blind fold was ripped from my eyes revealing a really nice hotel suite. I stared for awhile before turning to look at Saint and Peyton who were smiling like idiots and bumping shoulders with one another.

"Why was this a surprise? I already knew we were in Vegas" I remind. Peyton stopped smiling and stared at me in annoyance as she cleared her throat and pushed passed me like I'd offended her.

"See Ron this is why we say you're ungrateful. You know how hard Saint and I worked to get this suite? It's the nicest one in the hotel and we had to get everyone here" Peyton ranted.

"It's nice I'm not saying it's not, I just wanted to know why I was blindfolded at the airport?" I questioned. Moses chuckled and pushed me inside revealing Erin, Amaru and his friend Josh who I didn't know that well.

"We are going to turn the fuck up this weekend, I'll probably knock up some women and ruin my life but it'll be worth it" Saint proclaimed. Erin who was sitting on one of the couches in the room folded one of her legs over the other and looked him over with a scowl.

"Hope not unless they want ugly and slow children" she said bitterly. Everyone's eyes went wide and Saint turned to look at her with his eyes filling with anger.

"My kids would never be ugly, unless you were their mother" he snapped back. I grabbed his arm pushing him away from Erin before they could start arguing and get us kicked out of the hotel for being loud.

Saint eventually calmed down as he grabbed his bag and took it to another room leaving everyone to stare at Erin who smirked and looked elsewhere.

"This weekend is about Ron, please don't start with Saint" Peyton warned. Erin hesitated but gave a simple nod as Amaru walked over to me with an sneaky look on his face.

"I hope it's cool I came, Moses said it was alright and I brought Josh cause he and I are fucking right now" Amaru said bluntly. I looked him over before glancing at Josh who gave an awkward smile.

"It's cool, whatever" I shrugged wanting him to be happy no matter what. I took this as in him wanting to try and be friends again and I was all for that because I did miss having him in my life and I was tired of the 'accidental' nude pictures he was sending me.

I turned to look at Moses as Amaru walked away and he stood off to the side watching me. When I made it obvious I'd noticed him, he nodded towards the room we were standing by wanting me to follow him inside.

I made sure none of my friends were watching before I went into the room ahead of him and he trailed behind me and shut the door. Moses went over to the bed and sat down leaving me standing in the middle of the floor.

I noticed my bags were already in the room along with his. He reached down and unzipped his bag before pulling out a box that he opened up revealing a Rolex.