Chapter 25. Malik & Aaron.

Trigger warning - second half of Aaron point of view after he leaves the barbershop (Self Harm)

Aaron Turner

"So let me get this straight, you and Moses were fighting because he wasn't being honest with you and now that Hassan, a nigga that should probably be dead wants to meet up with you, you decided to not be honest?" Saint questioned as he floated next to me in the pool.

I blew smoke from the blunt I was smoking out of the corner of my mouth while I side eyed him.

"Yeah" I responded passing the blunt to Gucci who sat on the edge of the pool scrolling through his phone.

"You and these secrets nigga, you never learn" Saint with a sigh while I wiped water from my face.

"I told Ajani and she said we'd handle it, together. I don't know where Moses' head is and I figured Amaru would want to know about this first anyway, if I don't tell him he'll continue to act like a lil bitch" I complained.

"Why you keep fighting dude over and over? The second time I would've put him in the dirt" Gucci struggled out through the smoke in his mouth.

"Because I know him and I know he has issues that he's trying to work through. It's hard healing from being on drugs, I know his anger right now isn't really him" I explained.

My sister in law came out onto her back porch and watched us. Her stomach was huge and she was due anyway now.

Saint's mood seemed to shift as he swam towards the edge of the pool and smiled at her.

"You know I'm willing to forgive you pushing out babies that aren't mine if you do the right thing and come home to daddy" Saint explained to her while I rolled my eyes.

I laughed out loud before she caught a whiff of the weed and stopped my nephew Kieran from running outside to greet us.

Gucci hid the blunt behind his back practically choking on the smoke in his mouth and slowly released it through his nose.

"We'll get rid of it" I promised watching her dark eyes stay narrowed on me, she'd never been mad at me and I was always fearful of what she'd do after watching her take her anger out on other people.

"Good. Anari is down for a nap and Kaine should be here soon, I'm taking Kieran with me to pick up Knox from a friends house" Ajani said and I gave a nod.

She looked at Gucci for the first time since she came outside before she turned and walked back into the house pulling on her son.

"I want to fuck" Gucci proclaimed. Saint turned his head and mugged him on the low while I looked back and forth between the both of them.

"Good luck with that. My brother is crazy about her, nigga is a psychopath" I said eventually swimming towards the edge of the pool and pulling myself out of the water.

"Yeah and if anybody had a chance it'd have to be me. I been having wet dreams about her since I was like fifteen" Saint admitted out loud.

Gucci choked on his smoke as he laughed at Saints antics. I grabbed a towel from the lounger and began to dry off while pulling down my swim trunks.