1

"Please! Please! I promise I won't do it again!" He yelled. I chuckled and rolled my head back till I could see the ceiling. I looked at the tv across the room. "Christopher Adam is still missing. Cops are still searching for him. If anyone has seen him please contact your local police department." The news lady said. "They're looking for you." I sang slowly. "P-please I'll do better. I'll n-never do it a-a-again." He begged me as a sob broke through his lips.

I groaned and stood up. Playing with the gloves on my hands. "You know..." I trailed off and placed my hands on the armrest of the chair he was tied too. "That's the same thing my dad said," I said. "Too bad I had to kill him." I laughed at the frightened look on his face. I walked over to the table a few feet away. My phone started ringing so I grabbed it and went upstairs. 

"Hello?" I asked once I answered the phone. "Hey Y/n. It's me, Dinah." I pulled my phone away and saw that it was her. "Hey, Dj. What's up?" I asked. "I was wondering if you were still coming to our show tomorrow night?" She asked. "I wouldn't miss it. Are y'all on the road right now?" I asked. "Yes, we are. What's that noise?" She asked as faint yelling was heard from my basement. "That's just some movie that's playing on tv. I have to no idea what it is tho." I said.

She giggled making me smile. "Well, I got to go. We're about to make a stop and I haven't gotten dress yet." She told me. "Tell the girls I said hello. Oh, and you better hurry before Ally catches you." I said making her laugh. "Yeah, I will rig- Wait I was getting dressed Ally!" Then the call ended. I chuckled before remembering what I was doing before. So I made my way back down to the basement.

"You know it would've been best if you stayed quiet. Maybe you could've gotten yourself some brownie points." I said and grabbed a knife off the table. "Fuck brownie points. Your just a crazy bitch!" He yelled and spit at me. I zoned out as a piece of memory came back. "YOUR JUST A CRAZY BITCH!" When I came back my knife was in his chest. "Fuck... you..." He breathes out. I twisted the knife and his head dropped.

Maybe I am CRZY.

A/n~I was gonna release this tomorrow but couldn't wait.

~Paradise