31

"Come on Y/n. You can sit with me. I'll introduce you to my friends." T.T said as we walked through the cafeteria. "Alrighty then. Lead the way T.T." I said and followed behind her. T.T squealed and sat at a table. In front of us was this white girl and black girl. "Oh my gosh girls! I have a very important person for you to meet! This is Y/n." T.T excitedly introduced me.

"Y/n L/n. Everyone's been gossiping about how this big serial killer has "finally" been caught." The dark skinned girl said. "And yet I have no idea who you are." I said glaring at her. She gasped and held her chest. "Ouch. That really hurt me. I'm Tanya." She said and held out her hand for me to shake. "I don't like being touched." I told her. She nodded and retreated her hand. "Ok that's fine. This is big d." She pointed to the lighter skinned toned girl. "Sup." Big d said.

"Why big d?" I asked confused. "Cause she big tits. Do you see those jugs she's carrying around?" Tanya said and jiggled the girls boobs. "I mean I would've thought big d meant something else. But let's go with that." I said. I moved my food around. I put a spoonful in my mouth and slightly cringed. "Gross right?" Big d asked. I shrugged. "I've had worse." I told her. My body launched forward as someone forcefully grabbed my shoulder. "Hey sweet thang." Some girl whispered in my ear.

"Let go of me." I said and shoved her hand away. "Oh come on babygirl. I just want to showed you a good time." She said and rubbed my arm up and down. "She said to back off Kaitlyn." Tanya said glaring at the girl. I closed my eyes and started counting down. "Shut up Tanya! This has nothing to do wit-AHHHHHHHH!" Kaitlyn screams as I shot up of my seat. Shoving spork in her eye. Splitting it in half.

T.T laughed and dumped her food off her tray. "My turn!" T.T said and slapped the girl with the tray. We were both tackled to the ground by guards. Warning shots were heard. Letting the inmates know to get on the ground. "That's it. You two are in big trouble." They threatened us. "Whatever. That was the most fun I've had in a while.

~Paradise